countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Color: Orange|Change
Price:$43.00 - $79.26

on February 14, 2012
I chose orange because I do not have anything that is orange. It is BODUM BEAUTIFUL!!!
There is room for many beans in the grinding chamber and the grind is all that it should be-FINEST GRIND for me. I have tried many coffee grinders-I like this one best.
on May 16, 2012
We were looking for an entry-level grinder at a low price point to grind beans for our french press. Bodum rarely disappoints. This blade grinder doesn't give a consistent grind unless you aim for a drip or finer grind (holding down the button for over 20 seconds). If you aim for a coarser grind, I've found that it's inconsistent, and some of the beans are cut/scraped rather than truly ground. On the plus side, there's very little dust, and it's easily cleared with a coarse brush that I keep near the grinder for that purpose. This is a nice firm, well designed entry-level grinder.
on February 28, 2012
I have a Baratza burr grinder that is the workhorse grinder for my regular coffee. Every day I have to empty it to put in espresso beans for my daily treat. This little Bodum Bistro blade grinder now does the job. Grinds the espresso beans to perfection. Aaaah! (And the orange colour provides an extra ray of sunshine.)
on December 26, 2011
We use a coffee press and find using freshly ground coffee makes the coffee even better. This grinder works extremely well, I can grind the beans as fine as I want. I like that I can wind the cord underneath the grinder and it stays there.
on February 19, 2012
We've only had the grinder for a few weeks but each time we've used it we're pretty impressed. It stores well and cleans up easily and was a better price on Amazon than anywhere else we looked for one. If you're an avid coffee/espresso drinker who grinds beans every day, you may consider the bigger Burr grinder by Bodum but for occasional use (about once or twice every 10-14 days) it's perfectly adequate.
on May 6, 2012
The Bodum Bistro Electric Blade Grinder is fantastic - No complaints
and it looks sharp too.
I like the storage for the electric wire at the bottom and the little knublies along the side for a better grip is also a very good feature.
we made a great chloice
Delivery was quick- awesome experience with this purchase.
Thanks Amazon
on May 21, 2012
This Bodum electric grinder works great for my coffee beans, for those who don't grind coffee would work just as well for grinding nuts or dried herbs.
on April 25, 2012
J'ai acheté ce produit en connaissant la bonne réputation des produits Bodum. Je n'ai pas été déçue, il moud à la perfection le café et la graine de lin. Son couvert sert de mesure, impossible de mettre trop de grains. En plus d'être très attrayant, il se nettoie facilement.
on June 18, 2012
Well designed grinder. I picked the colour orange because it stands out! Very easy to clean, has a long cord for out of reach outlets and grinds beans well for french press. Usually I use a coarse grind for my french press and I found it does that well.
on November 2, 2011
It is available in several colours. It works very quietly and smoothly and does an excellent job. It is easy to maintain. My one criticism is that some of the coffee spills around the top; perhaps this happens with most coffee grinders. On the whole, it is a good product.