march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Color: Green|Change

on August 3, 2011
I wasn't looking for anything fancy, but I wanted a trusted brand at the same time.

This grinder is great. It's quiet, it's fast. It's easy to grip and the cord wraps up out of sight.
on January 2, 2014
I had mine for about 2 years, still works perfectly. It's easy to store as it is very small, and when I fill it up, it is more than enough for a 12 cups (I drink my coffee quite strong). So for the price, I find it heart to beat. I had a 100$ big grinder before with all the options (# of cups, grind level)...it broke after a year and was always jammed. This one does the same thing...put the quantity you need, grind it until you're happy with the grind level.
on May 20, 2014
Nice little compact grinder and great price. Does a good job making an espresso grind which was exactly what I was looking for.
on March 5, 2015
I love this coffee grinder it never gets jammed up and that might not sound like much but the 20$ grinder it replaced I would need to open every few seconds and get the beans from under the blade so it could grind again.
on June 28, 2014
Works well, great quality! Grinds the coffee to whatever consistency you want. Easy to use. Easy to clean. Looks fabulous on the counter. I would recommend this item. Makes great shower gift as well :)
on March 8, 2016
I must say I was excited about this product from the reviews but when I tried it the first time, coffee grounds were EVERYWHERE. Every time since, they've been all over the place, they get stuck around the outside rim and it's one big mess. I wouldn't recommend this one, personally.
on February 24, 2016
We had this for 2 3/4 yrs and it is worked great until it shorted out at the base, blowing (thank goodness) our breaker, the whole bottom is blackened where the wires were not grounded on the grinder. Do not buy, the warranty is only a year but this thing is a fire hazard.
on February 12, 2014
It is very cute, stays well in hand, but they didn't really think as far as getting the coffee out once it's grinded it sticks in.... can't wash it either. Works as good as any blade grinder, not any better.
on June 12, 2014
Very easy to use
a bit noisy but not too noisy (some noise is to be expected with a grinder of course)
goes great with my other bodum products
on December 19, 2014
This doesn't provide a consistent grind for coffee. I tried it once for a french press when I didn't feel like making a coffee with my burr grinder. There is no comparison. I cleaned it out well and now use it solely for spices. I give it 5 stars for spices. It does a much bettter job than me and my mortar and pestle.