5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee Grinder
I wasn't looking for anything fancy, but I wanted a trusted brand at the same time.

This grinder is great. It's quiet, it's fast. It's easy to grip and the cord wraps up out of sight.
Published on Aug. 3 2011 by eightyseven

3.0 out of 5 stars Coffee not so much...Spices indeed
This doesn't provide a consistent grind for coffee. I tried it once for a french press when I didn't feel like making a coffee with my burr grinder. There is no comparison. I cleaned it out well and now use it solely for spices. I give it 5 stars for spices. It does a much bettter job than me and my mortar and pestle.
Published 3 months ago by Lynnie Tunis

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee Grinder, Aug. 3 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent, April 9 2013
For the money I spent on this grinder, I would rate it 5. The grinder feels solid, and it takes about 15 seconds to grind beans for a couple of coffees. I can tell how fine the coffee beans are from the sound. This is my first grinder so I can't compare against other ones. But I am happy for my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Apart from minor quirks, this thing is rugged and should outlive me, March 5 2015
Durable, solid construction. My only want is inclusion of a brush for cleaning out the grinds that stick to the inside (if your beans have any sort of oil content, this could be an issue). I don't mind having old grinds in the bottom, as it doesn't really ruin the flavour of my coffee. The only other qualm I have is that it is possible to put the lid on such that the red button doesn't align with the notch cut for it. You can feel the lid flex a bit if you accidentally do this. I'm gentle with my tools, so I don't think it'll be an issue, but there could be potential for breakage if you misalign the lid and clamp down on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Red, May 20 2014
Nice little compact grinder and great price. Does a good job making an espresso grind which was exactly what I was looking for.

4.0 out of 5 stars but it's no worse than most electric blenders, Jan. 18 2015
This is of course much more convenient than my hand grinder, but the grind it produces is not nearly as even. This doesn't appear to have effected the coffee any. The noise of it when grinding would likely disturb a sleeping baby, but it's no worse than most electric blenders. As always, I would prefer that it not be made with so much plastic. A decent product, generally quite satisfied by anything Bodum. Do wish they offered more colours; I would have chosen cobalt blue as I like to keep a colour scheme for my kitchen equipment.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, Dec 2 2013
i use it to grind spices and it works great. also used to grind lentils without any problem. colour is beautiful.

3.0 out of 5 stars Coffee not so much...Spices indeed, Dec 19 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little grinder for the price and it works very ..., Dec 7 2014
Excellent little grinder for the price and it works very well. Only downside since I use a french press and grind my beans coarse. have to do a ten count when I push the switch to grind. Still I have eye the coarseness of the grind, a timer would be nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this coffee grinder it never gets jammed up and ..., March 5 2015
I love this coffee grinder it never gets jammed up and that might not sound like much but the 20$ grinder it replaced I would need to open every few seconds and get the beans from under the blade so it could grind again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect grinder!, June 28 2014
Works well, great quality! Grinds the coffee to whatever consistency you want. Easy to use. Easy to clean. Looks fabulous on the counter. I would recommend this item. Makes great shower gift as well :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›