5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee Grinder
I wasn't looking for anything fancy, but I wanted a trusted brand at the same time.

This grinder is great. It's quiet, it's fast. It's easy to grip and the cord wraps up out of sight.
Published on Aug. 3 2011 by eightyseven

3.0 out of 5 stars Coffee not so much...Spices indeed
This doesn't provide a consistent grind for coffee. I tried it once for a french press when I didn't feel like making a coffee with my burr grinder. There is no comparison. I cleaned it out well and now use it solely for spices. I give it 5 stars for spices. It does a much bettter job than me and my mortar and pestle.
Published 2 months ago by Lynnie Tunis

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee Grinder, Aug. 3 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent, April 9 2013
For the money I spent on this grinder, I would rate it 5. The grinder feels solid, and it takes about 15 seconds to grind beans for a couple of coffees. I can tell how fine the coffee beans are from the sound. This is my first grinder so I can't compare against other ones. But I am happy for my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Red, May 20 2014
Nice little compact grinder and great price. Does a good job making an espresso grind which was exactly what I was looking for.

4.0 out of 5 stars but it's no worse than most electric blenders, Jan. 18 2015
This is of course much more convenient than my hand grinder, but the grind it produces is not nearly as even. This doesn't appear to have effected the coffee any. The noise of it when grinding would likely disturb a sleeping baby, but it's no worse than most electric blenders. As always, I would prefer that it not be made with so much plastic. A decent product, generally quite satisfied by anything Bodum. Do wish they offered more colours; I would have chosen cobalt blue as I like to keep a colour scheme for my kitchen equipment.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, Dec 2 2013
i use it to grind spices and it works great. also used to grind lentils without any problem. colour is beautiful.

3.0 out of 5 stars Coffee not so much...Spices indeed, Dec 19 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little grinder for the price and it works very ..., Dec 7 2014
Excellent little grinder for the price and it works very well. Only downside since I use a french press and grind my beans coarse. have to do a ten count when I push the switch to grind. Still I have eye the coarseness of the grind, a timer would be nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect grinder!, June 28 2014
Works well, great quality! Grinds the coffee to whatever consistency you want. Easy to use. Easy to clean. Looks fabulous on the counter. I would recommend this item. Makes great shower gift as well :)

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, June 12 2014
Very easy to use
a bit noisy but not too noisy (some noise is to be expected with a grinder of course)
goes great with my other bodum products

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, easy to clean, June 6 2014
This product is easy to use and even easier to clean. I purchased it for espresso beans though, and it isn't the best type of product for espresso. I would recommended it for coffee grinds.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›