5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the French Press
The Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder is great. I use it every morning to make my coffee with a french press. The grind is even and, unlike other grinders, there is no mess! The glass grind receptacle keeps static at a minimum.
It is a bit loud, but not that bad. I get a perfect cup of coffee every morning, so it's totally worth it.

If you use a...
Published on Jan. 24 2011 by Bedazzler

3.0 out of 5 stars If only I'd bought the black one
The only thing I don't like about this product is that I chose it in white! After six months, it's no longer white and doesn't clean up easily. It grinds coffee perfectly!!
Published 18 months ago by RobinSgroi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the French Press, Jan. 24 2011
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder, White (Kitchen)

If you use a french press and are in the market for a grinder, don't hesitate to get this one. It's great. Excellent value too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous coffee grinder, Jan. 8 2011
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder, White (Kitchen)
Great little machine - not too noisy but more importantly no messy grinds all over the place. Its also nice to have the variability of grind as well as how much to grind (by the number of seconds it takes to grind - max 20 seconds). Took us a bit to figure out how many seconds we needed but once we played around a bit, the grinder has been consistently grinding perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy. Fabulous grinder., Feb. 19 2011
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder, White (Kitchen)
I thoroughly researched burr coffee grinders in the $75 - $250 cost range before deciding on this Bodum. The low end grinders were reportedly noisy, messy, difficult to clean and likely to burn out in under a year. Even the higher end imports with solid reputations had numerous bad reviews. For the cost, this grinder is fantastic. It definitely is very quiet for a burr grinder, not painfully loud like some, and the glass carafe minimizes the powdery mess caused by static electricity. As for burn out, the manual does instruct one to give a 5-minute break between grinds to avoid overheating the motor. Aesthetically, it's cute as a button. No complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Coffee Grinder, Sept. 22 2011
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder, White (Kitchen)
We bought this grinder a month ago and it works very well. You can fill the sealed top with enough coffee beans for several days. We leave it set for the correct grind (filter for us) and the correct amount (measured by the grinding time). All we do is turn it on, hit the button, and in a few seconds the ground coffee is ready for the coffee maker. The grind is very uniform -- much better than a blade grinder. It is well-made and reasonably priced. We highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little grinder, Feb. 25 2012
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder, White (Kitchen)
This is a great little coffee grinder. It works well and reliably, the resulting espresso is just the right grind for my Gaggia coffee machine, and it comes out with nice crema.

3.0 out of 5 stars If only I'd bought the black one, May 30 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Burr Grinder in its Price Range, April 4 2013
Sleegis (Great White North, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder, White (Kitchen)
I love my good coffee. I have owned a few good pieces of technology that has helped me in making top notch coffee. I have used following coffee making equipment... (I currently am using the French Press, Behmor 1600 and Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Grinder.)

GRINDERS: 1. A no-name electrical blade grinder. 2. Krups GVX2 Electrical Burr Grinder 3. Two different Zassenhaus Hand Conical Burr Grinder 4. Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Grinder

ROASTERS: 1. Oven 2. Fresh Roast Plus 3. Behmor 1600

BREWERS: 1. Assorted Automatic Drip Type 2. IKEA French Press

As far as grinders are concerned, I feel I have the best. I will never again buy an electric blade grinder or burr grinder that is not conical in shape. Those grinders tend to grind/chop the beans into "boulders and sand," the two extremes. The conical burr grinder is essential if you are looking for a coffee bean that is uniformly ground. I really liked the Zassenhaus conical burr grinder but it does take more work to grind the beans by hand.

The Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Grinder is the best of both worlds - ease of use with a high quality grind, at a very reasonable price. I have noted that some people that bought this grinder got really out of joint for the craziest things in their reviews (like having to turn on/off a power button so the start button works.) That's crazy - this piece of machinery does a great job and has been very reliable since I've bought it (about a year old now.) I've recommend this grinder to my other coffee loving friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bon pour l'espresso, April 3 2013
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder, White (Kitchen)
Enfin un moulin domestique qui fait une belle mouture espresso.
Je pourrais même faire une mouture turc, je ne suis pas a la limite de l'ajustement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent blender, March 27 2013
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder, White (Kitchen)
I use this blender daily, and love it! It's a bit loud, and it's not meant for repeated continuous duty. But for my morning pot of coffee, the value for a proper burr grinder can't be beat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bodum Bistro Burr Coffee Grinder, March 9 2013
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder, White (Kitchen)
A great price for great performance. Grinds coffee perfectly (extra fine )for my Capresso - Ultima 121. There is a wide range of grinds from which to choose for your particular coffe makers/espresso machines.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›