5.0 out of 5 stars Functional and FUN!
Some reviewers questioned the number of "open" holes. Actually, salt shakers have less openings than pepper shakers traditionally - salt pours smoothly, pepper needs a controlled shake.

Published on March 22 2012 by burlitoo

2.0 out of 5 stars Look like they came right off the dollar store shelf
Published on Nov. 29 2012 by dpostman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Look like they came right off the dollar store shelf, Nov. 29 2012
This review is from: BIA Cordon Bleu Huggers Salt and Pepper Shakers (Kitchen)
I ended up sending back the 2 sets I had ordered. I had thought of giving my kids teachers each a set of these. But after receiving them, I was not going to be able to wrap them up in the the very cheap looking brown box they came in that made it too obvious that they were made in china. We all know that it is were they are made but... Even at a sale price of $11, when looking at them, you can't really tell that they are any better than the ones you get for $1. Plus, one of the pepper shakers that I received had a hole in the bottom plug that rendered it useless.

They are cute, and probably functional when not defective. Not worth $11 in my opinion.

This is the first time I have returned anything back to Amazon, and I was AMAZED and how easy it was. I would like to give the Amazon returning process ***** (5 Stars)

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, March 23 2013
This review is from: BIA Cordon Bleu Huggers Salt and Pepper Shakers (Kitchen)
I purchased these salt and pepper shakers cause I thought they would be a cute addition to my home.Judging by the picture I thought they would be a decent size and when I opened the box i discovered they were very tiny and much smaller then my previous shakers. I found it was difficult to get much pepper out of the shakers almost nothing came out even if I smacked the shaker to get something out.Very disappointed in this product and would advise buyers to not waste their money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional and FUN!, March 22 2012
This review is from: BIA Cordon Bleu Huggers Salt and Pepper Shakers (Kitchen)

Having used these on dinner party tables, providing one set at each place setting, (no more "pass the salt, please"!) - I can say they are such fun, and they function well - BUT do not use sea salt as it's too coarse to disperse - regular table salt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but.., May 8 2013
This review is from: BIA Cordon Bleu Huggers Salt and Pepper Shakers (Kitchen)
These are cute and functional (not the best salt and pepper shakers in the world but certainly not the worst either).. BUT you can get for about half the price at Walmart. I couldn't believe it when my husband pointed the exact same set out to me on the shelf and the price tag beneath it..

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute & Functional, Feb. 20 2012
This review is from: BIA Cordon Bleu Huggers Salt and Pepper Shakers (Kitchen)
This set is the perfect gift for any occasion. It is so adorable and is a great accent piece. Everyone that comes to my house for dinner comments on these and wants to know where I got them.

I've gave this set as a Christmas gift and a Wedding present and both recipients were very pleased at how original they were.

5.0 out of 5 stars salière et poivrière, Nov. 20 2011
This review is from: BIA Cordon Bleu Huggers Salt and Pepper Shakers (Kitchen)
J'ai acheté cet ensemble tout d'abord pour le prix car il faut dire que j'avais vu le même set ailleurs beaucoup plus dispendieux. La livraison est très rapide et bien emballé. Le set de sel et poivre est pratique, très mignon et très original, je suis entièrement satisfait.

4.0 out of 5 stars If you can get them..., Jan. 22 2012
This review is from: BIA Cordon Bleu Huggers Salt and Pepper Shakers (Kitchen)
I bought ten to give away for Christmas
Only one was delivered.
Two months later they tell me they won't deliver any more.
I hate to be treated so carelessly.
I would give only one star for the long wait, expectation, final let-down, humiliation.
But the product in itself is good, I like the size of my one and only set.
The black shaker has two holes and the white shaker has one hole.
So if you use it logically (white for salt and black for pepper) you need to shake a lot for salt and little for pepper... weird.
I will never buy anything again from this company, I have self respect, but the one and only product I got from them was good... kind of.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not enough holes, Dec 30 2011
This review is from: BIA Cordon Bleu Huggers Salt and Pepper Shakers (Kitchen)
They look cute. They hold each other in a nice way.
The main problem is that the first ones I got only had one little hole to pour the salt and two little holes for the pepper. That's clearly not enough if you don't want to shake that thing for a full minute before you get a decent amount of salt. I returned them but "surprise!", the replacements had the same problem! The picture for this listing is not accurate because they have 3 holes and I can't really recommend them for that.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken in shipment, Dec 27 2011
This review is from: BIA Cordon Bleu Huggers Salt and Pepper Shakers (Kitchen)
I received these as a Christmas gift and they are very cute, but they were broken in shipment. My boyfriend and brother bought ceramic paint and glue to put the arm back on the pepper shaker. I'm keeping them, but be wary of buying these breakable objects.

Something else to be aware of is that the salt shaker has one hole and the pepper shaker two, so I guess they are conservative shakers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuties, Dec 21 2011
This review is from: BIA Cordon Bleu Huggers Salt and Pepper Shakers (Kitchen)
It really is a great gift, so I actually bought two of them. The shape is flawless, it's really original and looks great on a table. The price is cheap and I love the fact that they are hugging, because I think this is the first time I saw any salt and pepper shakers like this.

Great idea for a small gift or for yourself, to add a little love and happiness to your kitchen.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›