5.0 out of 5 stars Functional and FUN!
Some reviewers questioned the number of "open" holes. Actually, salt shakers have less openings than pepper shakers traditionally - salt pours smoothly, pepper needs a controlled shake.

Published on March 22 2012 by burlitoo

2.0 out of 5 stars Look like they came right off the dollar store shelf
Published on Nov. 29 2012 by dpostman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Look like they came right off the dollar store shelf, Nov. 29 2012
This review is from: BIA Cordon Bleu Huggers Salt and Pepper Shakers (Kitchen)
I ended up sending back the 2 sets I had ordered. I had thought of giving my kids teachers each a set of these. But after receiving them, I was not going to be able to wrap them up in the the very cheap looking brown box they came in that made it too obvious that they were made in china. We all know that it is were they are made but... Even at a sale price of $11, when looking at them, you can't really tell that they are any better than the ones you get for $1. Plus, one of the pepper shakers that I received had a hole in the bottom plug that rendered it useless.

They are cute, and probably functional when not defective. Not worth $11 in my opinion.

This is the first time I have returned anything back to Amazon, and I was AMAZED and how easy it was. I would like to give the Amazon returning process ***** (5 Stars)

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, March 23 2013
This review is from: BIA Cordon Bleu Huggers Salt and Pepper Shakers (Kitchen)
I purchased these salt and pepper shakers cause I thought they would be a cute addition to my home.Judging by the picture I thought they would be a decent size and when I opened the box i discovered they were very tiny and much smaller then my previous shakers. I found it was difficult to get much pepper out of the shakers almost nothing came out even if I smacked the shaker to get something out.Very disappointed in this product and would advise buyers to not waste their money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional and FUN!, March 22 2012
This review is from: BIA Cordon Bleu Huggers Salt and Pepper Shakers (Kitchen)

Having used these on dinner party tables, providing one set at each place setting, (no more "pass the salt, please"!) - I can say they are such fun, and they function well - BUT do not use sea salt as it's too coarse to disperse - regular table salt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but.., May 8 2013
This review is from: BIA Cordon Bleu Huggers Salt and Pepper Shakers (Kitchen)
These are cute and functional (not the best salt and pepper shakers in the world but certainly not the worst either).. BUT you can get for about half the price at Walmart. I couldn't believe it when my husband pointed the exact same set out to me on the shelf and the price tag beneath it..

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute & Functional, Feb. 20 2012
This review is from: BIA Cordon Bleu Huggers Salt and Pepper Shakers (Kitchen)
This set is the perfect gift for any occasion. It is so adorable and is a great accent piece. Everyone that comes to my house for dinner comments on these and wants to know where I got them.

I've gave this set as a Christmas gift and a Wedding present and both recipients were very pleased at how original they were.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14 2014
Really cute.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 14 2014
This review is from: BIA Cordon Bleu Huggers Salt and Pepper Shakers (Kitchen)
Good! How much can be said about S&P shakers?

4.0 out of 5 stars Great !, Feb. 2 2014
This review is from: BIA Cordon Bleu Huggers Salt and Pepper Shakers (Kitchen)
If you cart is not qualify for free shipping, BUY THIS ! It's only $3! Wait, what? it's $11 now? Forget about it, it's not worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars CUTE!, Sept. 9 2013
Jay - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: BIA Cordon Bleu Huggers Salt and Pepper Shakers (Kitchen)
I love these little guys! They come in a really lousy box. It's not even a box, really. Just a few scraps of cardboard taped together. But they're good enough quality. No chips, no cracks, no peeling. The design is cute. Salt comes out. Pepper comes out. What more do you want?

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Look & deos the job, Feb. 7 2013
This review is from: BIA Cordon Bleu Huggers Salt and Pepper Shakers (Kitchen)
I really like the look of these and that is why I bought them. I am happy with them, but the only thing is you have to shake quite a bit to get enough pepper (I do like a lot of pepper though). They are just so cute looking that I couldn't resist.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›