march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis sports Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Tools ca_ty_gno

on February 8, 2013
I had bought this for my son and in less than a day it had a hole in it. The seam ripped at the backrest and the wheel came apart and the screw broke. Amazon was great and they replaced it for me, but the second one came and it had a leak it in it before I even finished blowing it up. I don't recommend this product and it is not worth the money. Sent second one back for a refund!!!
on January 8, 2012
My son was loving to play with until it broke 2 days after he received the game... The moment I put it together I saw it was fragile but I was not expecting it was that bad. The quality is not very good, I'm very disappointed and I don't recommend.