5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera
This is an amazing and slick camera, stylish and sophisticated and packed with tons of great features. I love the Full 1080p HD Video and the Digital Camera has a great high resolution of 12.8 Megapixels. I trust in Sony, they always made great stuff.
Published 19 months ago by Nafnaf

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised
Published on July 3 2012 by Dunany

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, Aug. 4 2012
This review is from: Sony Bloggie Touch Camera, 4-Hour (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Camera)
I was so disappointed, it wouldn't focus. Junk! I was suppose to get a new camera, but it arrived and the seal in the box was opened before. The camera was upside down in the box. It didn't work properly. I did get a full refund, but I really wanted a working camera.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, July 3 2012
All the online advertising, and the Sony site, mention a 360 degree lens as being an accessory included with the camera. It is even mentioned in the manual that comes with the camera and in the PDF version of the user guide. The one I was sent did not have this lens in the box. When I wrote the Canadian Shoppe where it shipped from they wrote back saying "It appears that particular item is something we do not carry even though it is mentioned in the manual" and offered to take back the camera. It seems to me that it should have been packed in the box by Sony at the factory and that the shop could have done a little customer service and obtained one for me. They did not. We will not be doing buiness again.
As for the camera, it is worth the $99. Just.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend., April 26 2014
excellent to capture and can take anywhere, playback and still once downloaded on the pc not that great but very handy

4.0 out of 5 stars Sony Bloggie Touch Camera, July 25 2013
I purchased one for myself and after using it and set up, bought one for my friend as well. I wanted something simple and user friendly and I have been completely satisfied. The quality of the pictures and camcorder are well worth the cost.
Satisfied customer