march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on July 3, 2012
All the online advertising, and the Sony site, mention a 360 degree lens as being an accessory included with the camera. It is even mentioned in the manual that comes with the camera and in the PDF version of the user guide. The one I was sent did not have this lens in the box. When I wrote the Canadian Shoppe where it shipped from they wrote back saying "It appears that particular item is something we do not carry even though it is mentioned in the manual" and offered to take back the camera. It seems to me that it should have been packed in the box by Sony at the factory and that the shop could have done a little customer service and obtained one for me. They did not. We will not be doing buiness again.
As for the camera, it is worth the $99. Just.
on August 4, 2012
I was so disappointed, it wouldn't focus. Junk! I was suppose to get a new camera, but it arrived and the seal in the box was opened before. The camera was upside down in the box. It didn't work properly. I did get a full refund, but I really wanted a working camera.
on July 25, 2013
I purchased one for myself and after using it and set up, bought one for my friend as well. I wanted something simple and user friendly and I have been completely satisfied. The quality of the pictures and camcorder are well worth the cost.
Satisfied customer
on February 8, 2013
This is an amazing and slick camera, stylish and sophisticated and packed with tons of great features. I love the Full 1080p HD Video and the Digital Camera has a great high resolution of 12.8 Megapixels. I trust in Sony, they always made great stuff.
on April 26, 2014
excellent to capture and can take anywhere, playback and still once downloaded on the pc not that great but very handy
on March 9, 2016
This is a great little camera. The previous version had a tilting lens which was very handy but any tripod can replicate the effect. Too bad they discontinued this model because it's very handy for my training needs with clients and instant playback.