5.0 out of 5 stars Robo Cat laser
This is a fun toys that all cats will chase all over the house, our two cats really do enjoy playing with it.

Put it up at a hieght for best use.
Published on Sept. 29 2012 by Kandy Kid

3.0 out of 5 stars FroliCat Bolt
Published on Jan. 21 2011 by ZoeMaloni

3.0 out of 5 stars FroliCat Bolt, Jan. 21 2011
This review is from: Lucky Litter FroliCat Bolt Laser cat toy
I have a 2 year old cat who loves laser dots and anything that flashes! I saw this item and thought it would be the perfect toy for my cat. There weren't any reviews and not much description on the item. I took a chance and bought it. The FroliCat Bolt looks like a little white robot and it can work manually (hand-held) and automatically for 15 min. on it's own. At first, my cat, was more curious with the item then the laser dot because it does make a slight noise as the laser dot moves around. I only wish that the laser dot moved in zig-zag motion instead of a 360 degree circle. Make sure that you have lots of floor/wall space! This item takes 4 AA batteries.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pattern isn't random in all directions, Feb. 20 2012
This review is from: Lucky Litter FroliCat Bolt Laser cat toy
Bought this a while ago and the laser is good and the unit is solid, but it only makes a circle pattern unfortunately. (It does that randomly at least). My one cat enjoys it a lot but the other just listens to the motor spinning the laser in a circle that reflects off the mirror. You can put it in manual mode and it's silent and such... This would be a five star product if the mirror moved as well. I don't know if I would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Robo Cat laser, Sept. 29 2012
This review is from: Lucky Litter FroliCat Bolt Laser cat toy

Put it up at a hieght for best use.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, April 27 2014
This review is from: Lucky Litter FroliCat Bolt Laser cat toy
the cats chased the laser really well but got worried it will hit its eyes because she keeps on starring at it.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, Aug. 23 2013
This review is from: Lucky Litter FroliCat Bolt Laser cat toy
Do you have a kitten or a cat that has more energy then you. This is a perfect way of exercises them while you rest. You also get to enjoy the show of watching them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bolt Laser toy, Feb. 3 2013
This review is from: Lucky Litter FroliCat Bolt Laser cat toy
It was fun for my cats for a couple of hours but they became bored with playing with it. It now just serves as something to watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars product is defective but the seller is excellent, Jan. 9 2013
This review is from: Lucky Litter FroliCat Bolt Laser cat toy
The product worked for only 3 days then the laser light was broke which is unbelievable. The good thing is the seller Aniluxe has excellent customer service. They reply me email within 3 hours at night time and send me an replacement on next day. Now I got my replacement and hopefully it will work fine for at least couple of months.

3.0 out of 5 stars Item as described, Nov. 23 2012
This review is from: Lucky Litter FroliCat Bolt Laser cat toy
Item as described and works well. My only complain about the production itself is the motor is quite loud personally.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sad Experience, Aug. 28 2012
This review is from: Lucky Litter FroliCat Bolt Laser cat toy
My cats loved this..they went wild; I have not seen the three of them play so well together. however, after three uses the lazer failed to function. It was very frustrating.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, July 19 2012
When I opened oops batteries not included :(

It uses 4 AA batteries . since I opened and turn it on the cat immediately started to play with the laser beam.

Lucky Litter FroliCat Bolt Laser cat toy