5.0 out of 5 stars Jabra Ease
The Jabra Cruiser2 is the perfect blutooth item for your vehicle. It is easy to use, has a great battery life and looks great.
Published on Aug. 11 2011 by Roidzy

3.0 out of 5 stars A moderately good product
Sometimes this Jabra is not sensitive enough to recognize the voice command and to recognize the name stored in the cell phone list. It also requires to press the call button every time after exiting and coming back to the car before it is working again. Otherwise, it is a reasonably good product.
Published 4 months ago by Alex Yuen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Jabra Ease, Aug. 11 2011
This review is from: Jabra 100-47200000-02 In-Car Speakerphone (Black) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I was looking for a device that would play music from my phone through my speakers in my car and this does in brilliantly and with a great crisp sound!! No crackly distortion as I would have expected. Easy to understand prompts when instructed as to which radio frequency to be on.
Blutooth picks up really well too. Usually before I have even go into the car!!
For a Blutooth that doubles as a wireless mp3 to your car stereo you can't go past this product. A++

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bluetooth for car!, May 23 2014
I have had this device for a year and a half now. I'm super pleased with it. It works very well and it's great that it knows all of my contacts!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars so so, May 16 2014
didn't do my research, amazons price wasn't great, and device is ok for maybe 2 year old technology.
seen for less on sale

4.0 out of 5 stars Met my expectations, April 22 2014
Easy to install and worked as I expected a Jabra product would perform .
As this was my first Bluetooth speakerphone I was not sure what to expect, only knew the Jabra product line and I was not disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, April 14 2014
Works really well, finding the right FM station to tune to can be a bit troublesome, but once you find one it works great.

3.0 out of 5 stars A moderately good product, March 21 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great product!, Feb. 23 2014
the Jabra works well, strong signal, sometimes too strong....
Bluetooth music works like a charm.
Anybody looking for one of those should get it

2.0 out of 5 stars Is not wireless., Jan. 7 2014
It would be an awesome product if it wasn't for the power cord dangling from it. Nowhere to put it except your visor and it needs to be plugged in to a power source which brings the annoyingly ugly dangling power cord that is in your way all the time and looks terribly ugly. Other than that, not bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great speaker phone, Dec 20 2013
What can I say. Hands free wireless rechargeable speaker phone for car or home. I bought a second for my wife.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it :), July 29 2013
I have had no problems with this Bluetooth, easy to set up and easy to use. I have no complaints, Best money spent!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›