5.0 out of 5 stars Jabra Ease
The Jabra Cruiser2 is the perfect blutooth item for your vehicle. It is easy to use, has a great battery life and looks great.
Published on Aug. 11 2011 by Roidzy

3.0 out of 5 stars A moderately good product
Sometimes this Jabra is not sensitive enough to recognize the voice command and to recognize the name stored in the cell phone list. It also requires to press the call button every time after exiting and coming back to the car before it is working again. Otherwise, it is a reasonably good product.
Published 28 days ago by Alex Yuen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Jabra Ease, Aug. 11 2011
This review is from: Jabra 100-47200000-02 In-Car Speakerphone (Black) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I was looking for a device that would play music from my phone through my speakers in my car and this does in brilliantly and with a great crisp sound!! No crackly distortion as I would have expected. Easy to understand prompts when instructed as to which radio frequency to be on.
Blutooth picks up really well too. Usually before I have even go into the car!!
For a Blutooth that doubles as a wireless mp3 to your car stereo you can't go past this product. A++

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, April 14 2014
Works really well, finding the right FM station to tune to can be a bit troublesome, but once you find one it works great.

3.0 out of 5 stars A moderately good product, March 21 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great product!, Feb. 23 2014
the Jabra works well, strong signal, sometimes too strong....
Bluetooth music works like a charm.
Anybody looking for one of those should get it

2.0 out of 5 stars Is not wireless., Jan. 7 2014
It would be an awesome product if it wasn't for the power cord dangling from it. Nowhere to put it except your visor and it needs to be plugged in to a power source which brings the annoyingly ugly dangling power cord that is in your way all the time and looks terribly ugly. Other than that, not bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great speaker phone, Dec 20 2013
What can I say. Hands free wireless rechargeable speaker phone for car or home. I bought a second for my wife.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it :), July 29 2013
I have had no problems with this Bluetooth, easy to set up and easy to use. I have no complaints, Best money spent!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best., May 3 2013
I've tried a few bluetooth devices and this one works the best. Better than my in-car Bluetooth on my Lexus IS350. No background noise for the people I call. I have a very loud 480 hp Trans Am and my callers have no problem hearing me. They can hear the car too but my voice comes through very clear with no background hollowness like with other units.

4.0 out of 5 stars good speaker, tiny little switch.., April 22 2013
I like this, but I did find the small power switch a little annoying.. you need to have pretty good fingernails to switch on.. small gripe but my dad found it challenging.. otherwise great, good sound and volume.

3.0 out of 5 stars looks nice on visor, Feb. 10 2013
Hard to get to excited by this product. Bought it because I needed it. on off button to small . Should have purchased unit with auto-on. Purchased for a little under $100 came on discount at Best buy for $50.00 3 weeks after my came in.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›