biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on August 11, 2011
The Jabra Cruiser2 is the perfect blutooth item for your vehicle. It is easy to use, has a great battery life and looks great.
I was looking for a device that would play music from my phone through my speakers in my car and this does in brilliantly and with a great crisp sound!! No crackly distortion as I would have expected. Easy to understand prompts when instructed as to which radio frequency to be on.
Blutooth picks up really well too. Usually before I have even go into the car!!
For a Blutooth that doubles as a wireless mp3 to your car stereo you can't go past this product. A++
on July 19, 2012
A recent step up in enforcement of no handhelds for drivers prompted me to try this hands free device. I've tried several blue tooth ear-piece devices and have not been happy... bad reception, bad fit in my ear, ear discomfort, geeky appearance. I also tried an earlier version of a visor mounted hands free with similar dissatisfaction. It distorted the sound of my voice to the other party and poor reception.
On to the positive side: this is an excellent product. Sound quality is good for both parties, automatic features work well, like auto shut off when not in use so the battery life is great. You may have gathered that I'm not a techno geek so I haven't delved too much into the more advanced applications of the device. I tried the voiced email routine and that got stale in a hurry and I found that routeing the music from my phone to the car stereo was a problem when I had an incoming call. For me the simple fact that I can field calls efficiently while driving is sufficient to my needs. I recommend this item as a good buy.
on November 12, 2015
I use this on a daily basis. I can't say enough about getting hands-free. Yes many vehicles now are equipped with hands-free and this would serve as a good back if your existing built in system died.

As for the battery life. I bought 2 of these in the last 7 years. My 7 year old unit is now having issues to charge; but I got this one in the last while and use it as a back-up now.

Sound? Depends on your road environment and vehicle. It works for me as I'm on the road 50% of the day and the unit provides amazing sound, no complaints from me or people I talk with. I use it for board meetings and people hear me like I'm talking on a phone.

Easy to connect to phone or mobile device and seller shipped FAST.
on March 4, 2012
This device is a breeze to use. Pairs quickly and the dual microphone setup ensures a crisp, clear connection. Fast easy BT connection to my Iphone every time.

Only concern is upon startup it grabs the first 1000 names in your phonebook. I have over 2000 contacts in my book, many whom I won't likely call and as a result have no way to edit and select who I get to include in my download. Small price to pay for an exceptional bluetooth device.

If this one got lost, stolen or died, I would buy this one again.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon July 2, 2015
I think this is the first one star review I've given. The product might be good, but it won't pair withmy Samsung Galaxy Note nor my daughter's Samsung S5.
on March 1, 2012
I bought a product other that an ear blue tooth as these are easy to misplace.I sourced out the Jabra as the item best suited for me.It attaches to the V.W. visor easily and the assist handle above the door in the Toyota Highlander. The instructions ,clear and easy to follow. Was able to pair with my cell phone( Samsung) quickly. It connects quickly when turned on.
I have to reset twice now but no other problems.I have owned this item two months.
on June 18, 2012
Good product, paired with 2 phones in my car; works well. Easy to set up.
The concern is the range. Thay say 30 feet which is far too much but actually it can be up to 50.
When I park on the street in front of my house, I can go up to the patio on the backyard and the phone is still connected to the Jabra. When someone call, it rings in the car and I don't get it. I have to switch it off every time I leave my car.
Otherwise it's great.
on April 24, 2012
Sound quality is very good and the volume is excellent. Pairing with iPhone is easy with voice prompts from device. Playing tunes from my iPhone via the FM transmitter to my car stereo was also effortless to set up, and the music sounds great. I used to keep a Bluetooth earpiece in the car, but fumbling to put it on my ear when a call came in was unsafe. Leaving this unit on my sun visor is much better.
on April 14, 2014
Works really well, finding the right FM station to tune to can be a bit troublesome, but once you find one it works great.
on July 10, 2012
I have recently purchased the Cruiser 2 and been totally satisfied with it. I drive a tractor trailer unit for a living and am told that using the Jabra while driving that it's almost the same as just using my Iphone. That there is hardly any background noise and no echo. And this is while I'm in a much noisier cab that your typical car or truck. I highly recommend the Cruiser 2.