biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools

Format: Audio CDChange

on December 10, 2010
I very much enjoy the television program "Glee" but was sceptical about the CD. I decided to purchase it even though I normally am not a big fan of anything but the traditional Christmas carols. I was very pleased to hear a great balance of contemporary and traditional songs arranged beautifully - absolutely incredible vocals on many of my favorites (Baby, it's cold outside and O Holy Night) I would recommend this CD to any fans of the program as well as anyone looking for some fresh and interesting music for the holidays!
on April 29, 2013
I do not watch the show but based on the reviews of Amazon customers, I ordered it and received it shortly after Christmas, as promised. Being curious I listened to it right away. It is only at the end of January that I was able to resort myself to put it aside for the spring and summer seasons. I will resume listening to it no later than October. Does it show that I am very happy with the purchase?
on December 20, 2010
I cannot stop playing this album. It has been a LOOOOONG time since a Christmas album has affected me this way. I don't watch the show, but I have to say that I am blown away by the talented cast here. Like another review said, it has a great mix of traditional and contemporary Christmas favourites. I could probably listen to this album 365 days a year.
on January 1, 2011
Not too surprisingly, this is just a great Christmas CD... if you like the show Glee. If you don't, well, the music's still good. All the songs from the Glee Christmas Episode (in 2010/Season Two). "Last Christmas, I Gave You My Heart" is really well done. And the one with KD Lang and the teacher - that's awesome.
on January 9, 2012
I highly recommend this cd! I'm looking forward to purchasing the 2nd album next year as well. Lots of great songs and great voices!
on February 12, 2012
The product was delivered in perfect condition, I have nothing bad to say about it.

It is always a pleasure to buy on amazon.ca!
on October 29, 2011
I am always looking for good holiday music and the Glee Christmas album delivers. This will be played many Christmases to come!
on July 24, 2015
CD was worth it just to hear Lea Michele sing O Holy Night.
on December 6, 2014
I like this one better than their volume 2 Christmas Album.
on December 4, 2015
Très bon cd, ma fille est ravie