5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best Christmas CD ever!
Published on Dec 10 2010 by ellie may

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
I like this one better than their volume 2 Christmas Album.
Published 13 days ago by Terre Poppe

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best Christmas CD ever!, Dec 10 2010
This review is from: Glee Music Christmas Album (Audio CD)
I very much enjoy the television program "Glee" but was sceptical about the CD. I decided to purchase it even though I normally am not a big fan of anything but the traditional Christmas carols. I was very pleased to hear a great balance of contemporary and traditional songs arranged beautifully - absolutely incredible vocals on many of my favorites (Baby, it's cold outside and O Holy Night) I would recommend this CD to any fans of the program as well as anyone looking for some fresh and interesting music for the holidays!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite possibly the BEST Christmas Album EVER!!!, Dec 20 2010
This review is from: Glee Music Christmas Album (Audio CD)
I cannot stop playing this album. It has been a LOOOOONG time since a Christmas album has affected me this way. I don't watch the show, but I have to say that I am blown away by the talented cast here. Like another review said, it has a great mix of traditional and contemporary Christmas favourites. I could probably listen to this album 365 days a year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Glee Music... Plus One with KD Lang (Not Heard on Christmas Episode), Jan. 1 2011
This review is from: Glee Music Christmas Album (Audio CD)
Not too surprisingly, this is just a great Christmas CD... if you like the show Glee. If you don't, well, the music's still good. All the songs from the Glee Christmas Episode (in 2010/Season Two). "Last Christmas, I Gave You My Heart" is really well done. And the one with KD Lang and the teacher - that's awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hey listen Christmas lovers, April 29 2013
This review is from: Glee Music Christmas Album (Audio CD)
I do not watch the show but based on the reviews of Amazon customers, I ordered it and received it shortly after Christmas, as promised. Being curious I listened to it right away. It is only at the end of January that I was able to resort myself to put it aside for the spring and summer seasons. I will resume listening to it no later than October. Does it show that I am very happy with the purchase?

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, Feb. 12 2012
This review is from: Glee Music Christmas Album (Audio CD)
The product was delivered in perfect condition, I have nothing bad to say about it.

It is always a pleasure to buy on amazon.ca!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, Dec 6 2014
This review is from: Glee Music Christmas Album (Audio CD)
I like this one better than their volume 2 Christmas Album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cd!, Jan. 9 2012
This review is from: Glee Music Christmas Album (Audio CD)
I highly recommend this cd! I'm looking forward to purchasing the 2nd album next year as well. Lots of great songs and great voices!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great holiday CD, Oct. 29 2011
Selena Halasz "SClub7" (Calgary, AB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Glee Music Christmas Album (Audio CD)
I am always looking for good holiday music and the Glee Christmas album delivers. This will be played many Christmases to come!

Glee Music Christmas Album
Glee Music Christmas Album by Glee Cast (Audio CD - 2010)