countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on May 15, 2016
Arrived very quickly. Looks a little better in photo than real life. After reading all the poor reviews about service, I will just replace it if it ever needs work. Original MSPrice seems unrealistic. It was selling for a fair price on Amazon. So far, it has kept great time.
on January 31, 2011
Beautiful Invicta 0136 watch. The band is quite large so I had to have it sized by my jeweller. It looks so elegant and I was lucky to get it on sale. What a bargain and lots of my friends have complimented me on it. Keeps perfect time!
on August 30, 2015
I have had this watch since May 2015 and I wear it every day and it is both nice and practical I have had a lot of compliments on it and I would recommend it to any one. It even ships quickly received it in less than a week.
on January 28, 2011
I ordered this watch as a gift, it was delivered very quickly in spite of it being ordered over the holiday season. It arrived just in time and is so nice, I really didn't want to give it away! Really nice watch at a great price!
on May 25, 2016
Wife liked it, thats what counts
on May 27, 2016
Very stylish easy to read dial