countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on April 22, 2014
I bough the tool thru Amazon and I am so happy I didn't wait to "show up" in my city.
The tool is great. You don't need to be an expert to use it and it will help you a lot.
Don't trust me: see it for yourself on Youtube and ... order.
on February 7, 2014
Sturdy and versatile. Excellent gridmarks and major timesaver. Easy to use, girls' best friend in the shop. CD is very helpful, thanks!
on November 6, 2013
My husband loves it. I purchased it for him as a gift. He thinks I should order a couple more for our sons for Christmas.
on December 9, 2012
Product does what it claims and does it well.
Would be nice if we could buy the special screws at our local hardware store.
Once you learn the simple techniques required to properly take advantage of all the features, you'll realize a savings in both time and effort.
Plus, you end up with a finished product that is at least as solid and sturdy as other joining methods, if not more so.
on January 4, 2012
It's been a while since I began to search for one of those ! Nobody seem to know that in the hardware stores either, here in Laval, at least ! I finally found it at Amazon.CA and at a good price too ! You'll also find all the clamps and the screws etc. you'll need for your future projects ! At long last, I'm very happy to have found that tool, that will be very useful for cabinet or desk making !
on October 22, 2013
Performed well The pieces are surprisingly light yet durable and able to complete the job. The CD includes a decent amount of instructions although I would like to see a few more projects ideas included. Overall a good buy.
on January 25, 2013
I've been using it since I got it and built myself some nice pieces of furniture (nothing fancy, but...). A must have for creating nice projects, time saver!
on December 5, 2013
I like this jig. It makes joining wood pieces a piece of cake. And everything joint so tightly with the c-clamp. It's pricey but it's worth it.
on January 3, 2014
I would recommend this product to everyone, it's a good kit for whom knows how to use it. The shipping was fats and in very good condition.
on September 27, 2012
This product is just incredible! It make you save a lot of time while ending with the same result as other tools. Really worth the cost!