countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on July 13, 2016
The 2 batteries arrived ahead of scheduled time period. Charged them up today and they appear to have a full capacity. I will put them in the Canon T2i camera to see if they meet all expectations, e.g. holding the charge. So far, so good
on July 13, 2012
The batteries last just as long as the original. But one problem, the battery indicator doesn't work properly with this battery. The camera will also think its full even it's completely drain. So you get no warning from the camera anymore, so, be expected to see the camera shut down suddenly. It might be due to the different voltage of this one compare to the original. 7.2v vs 7.4v??
on July 2, 2012
received two batteries as ordered, only 1 works. and the 1 that does works just as well as the original. lasts just as long, enough to maintain my needs for shooting during the day. the one that doesn't i brought up to the seller and they offered to replace it with a new one or refund me half of my money. i chose to get the refund and they were very polite and quick to respond about my inquiries. had no problems dealing with the seller. great product when it works and when it doesn't, the seller offers great alternatives.
on June 2, 2016
1 Month update - batteries not holding charge. A full charge offers about 10 minutes of uptime. I only have positive things to say about the seller who took care of the defective batteries originally sent. The product on the other hand is sub-par - you get what you pay for!

------

Excellent product. Works as advertised. I recommend testing your products immediately as both original batteries sent to me were defective. Seller sent replacements ASAP and they worked great. Would shop with this seller again!
on August 5, 2012
What a deal! Imagine paying about $60.00 for one battery in Future Shop when you can get 2 here for a tenth of the price. Hold their charge as long as an original battery.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 10, 2012
Charged and used with no problem. Saw no difference in capacity compared to OEM battery. Purchased for canon T3I. Worth wait and would purchase again. There are also multi pack deals avaialble in Amazon that are pretty good too.

Been actively using these aftermarket batteries for two months now with no issues.
on February 25, 2013
The batteries arrived well before the due date. My Canon T4i recognized them with no problem. When fully charged they last as long as the original canon battery. 2 batteries for $15 and free shipping. If you are skeptical, don't be.
on September 27, 2012
I placed my order wednesday night and received them next friday morning ! Both was 100% working, no problem yet. And these battery are most powerfull than the original: 1320Ma instead 1120Ma. So the picture was not accurate with the model i receive.
on June 25, 2012
I picked these batteries up for use with my new battery grip. For the $9 I paid for 2 batteries, I expected at least one to be a dud and the other to last about half of the Canon brand battery. To my surprise these last a long time!

I've drained and charged both of these batteries about 3 times since I got them and they don't appear to be draining at all.

I highly recommend this pair of batteries to anyone with a Canon T2i. You never know when you'll run out of batteries so you may as well just charge these up and toss them in your bag and never have to worry again.

on July 22, 2012
I noticed really quickly that when you're out shooting some pictures.. you can run out of battery. Can you really beat the price for TWO batteries. I don't think so. Both batteries work great with my Rebel T2i - albeit I'm only on their third charge. These add some life to your camera and with three batteries (including the one I had originally) I should have enough power for a day, probably even a week. Great bargain!