5.0 out of 5 stars good product
Not much to say, this is a simple handweight. Good product, no problems. Must order two however, as the description may be misleading.
Published on Feb. 13 2012 by Molly

3.0 out of 5 stars Order 2
I didn't know that when I brought this your only buying 1 weight, even though its says your getting Hand weights your really getting a hand weight. I only knew this when I ordered and i was tracking my packages and it weight only 2.40lbs, otherwise I have no complaints about this items
Published on May 18 2011 by Kayla

3.0 out of 5 stars Order 2, May 18 2011
This review is from: Reebok 2Lb Neoprene Hand Weight (No Handle)-Purple (Sports)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not clear only getting 1 weight....., Nov. 18 2011
Order arrived promptly within 48 hours and was eligible for Super Saver Shipping as it was purchased with a book, however, the description clearly states the plural of hand weights....so I will have to wait until I need something else to get free shipping for such a small purchase and buy the "other one" to make a pretty matching pair of purple hand weightS....... apart from that little whine the product itself looks well made and fit for purpose !!

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, Feb. 13 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Thought it came as a set of two......but no, Jan. 16 2012
When I purchased this product I was under the impression that I was getting a set, not just one. Went to order another and now not available at the moment, so I am stuck with one weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with my purchase, July 24 2011
I love these weights. I have arthritis and small hands these are the perfect size and weight for me. I bought them so I could work on building up some strength in my arms, shoulders, and wrists. These 2lb. weights were recommended to me. They are easy grip and non slip. I enjoy using them and trust they will be beneficial over time.

3.0 out of 5 stars I thought it came with 2 weights, my mistake I guess., Jan. 7 2013
I would have preferred to pick a package that had 2 matching wieghts instead of just one weight. My mistake I guess. Also, I wish you could pick what color you liked, purple is really not my favorite color at all. That's not your fault.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of hand weights for everyday, Jan. 5 2013
I love these hand weights, they're great for aerobics, floor work, or just to pick up for a couple reps every day while watching tv. I haven't had any issues with the grip or the material. Definitely recommend.

ARRAY(0xb0462864)