march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

on January 24, 2011
Finally, PJ in lullabye form. My baby loves these tunes just as much as I do. Now if only my wife would let me sing along!

Creators did a great job and the song selection is quite good. Most songs are easily recognizable right away (unlike some of the other rockabye songs). Now if only baby furniture companies would give you the option to upload your own songs into their music players life would be great.

This collection is a must for any diehard PJ fans with babies.
on April 14, 2013
I've been a long supporter of Rockabye Baby cds, they're a far less mind-numbing option in the car to sooth a screaming baby, and awesome to use as a sleep-aid when traveling.
These are a great baby shower gift when you want to include Dad's tastes, I bought this one for a baby who's dad LOVES Pearl Jam and now can sing along to get baby to sleep :)
on March 25, 2013
The music is soft and sweet and so very simple. Pearl Jam is my husbands favorite band and this CD is a fantastic rendition of their music. He has really enjoyed sharing it with our little one.
on May 25, 2014
Awesome!!!! Very cool. We love it and so does baby. I'm a huge pearl jam fan and this is a great way to get baby on board
on July 9, 2015
What a great idea! I will definitely be buying more from this collection.
on April 27, 2016
Love all the rockabye albums. Always part of my baby shower gifts
on March 9, 2016
Great quality and arrived on time!
on July 6, 2015