countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$18.14+ $3.49 shipping

on June 15, 2016
Bought this CD as a gift for a babyshower - they love Pearl Jam and really appreciated the novelty.

Speaking of novelty I honestly believed that this was simply that, that the music was going to be tinny and and subpar quality. In an effort to introduce the music of Pearl Jam to their baby early the couple I gifted this to have it on rotation in their car and on a ride home the other day treated me to a listen. The music here is really good - blew my expectations out of the water.

You'll find yourself humming along and enjoying the music easily!
on January 24, 2011
Finally, PJ in lullabye form. My baby loves these tunes just as much as I do. Now if only my wife would let me sing along!

Creators did a great job and the song selection is quite good. Most songs are easily recognizable right away (unlike some of the other rockabye songs). Now if only baby furniture companies would give you the option to upload your own songs into their music players life would be great.

This collection is a must for any diehard PJ fans with babies.
on April 14, 2013
I've been a long supporter of Rockabye Baby cds, they're a far less mind-numbing option in the car to sooth a screaming baby, and awesome to use as a sleep-aid when traveling.
These are a great baby shower gift when you want to include Dad's tastes, I bought this one for a baby who's dad LOVES Pearl Jam and now can sing along to get baby to sleep :)
on March 25, 2013
The music is soft and sweet and so very simple. Pearl Jam is my husbands favorite band and this CD is a fantastic rendition of their music. He has really enjoyed sharing it with our little one.
on May 25, 2014
Awesome!!!! Very cool. We love it and so does baby. I'm a huge pearl jam fan and this is a great way to get baby on board
on July 9, 2015
What a great idea! I will definitely be buying more from this collection.
on April 27, 2016
Love all the rockabye albums. Always part of my baby shower gifts
on March 9, 2016
Great quality and arrived on time!
on July 6, 2015