biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Blu-rayChange

on June 22, 2011
I bought both seasons of how the earth was made as a result of having watched this on the History channel. I found these programs to be well done and full of great investigative geological work. I learned a great deal about the geology of the earth in these programs. Perhaps season one was of more interest to me. Still, I would highly recommend this series and especially if one has children at home. This planet, our home, is nothing but amazing how it has evolved and the forces shapping it.
on January 25, 2012
Unlike Season 1 which took a macro-focus on the formation of the planet, Season 2 focuses on how feature on the earth's surface were made. For example, theories and evidence on the formation of the Grand Canyon are presented. Still very enjoyable for young and old.
on December 8, 2010
I have no idea what got into History Channel (A&E) to release this DVD set in 4:3 video format. After watching some of these in glorious 16X9 in HDTV this was a huge disappointment. Several letters to History Channel and never got an answer from them. Still good video but not worth the money paid for the 2 seasons.
on August 8, 2011
when ordered I got it quite quickly. I do enjoy all kinds of documentry's about the earth, oceans, planets, solar system, the sun, and galaxies... But "How The Earth Was Made" season 2, was a great series to enjoy. Some of my friends also enjoyed them.