5.0 out of 5 stars Fabuleux! this is liberty for me! :)
The setting is very easy if you follow the step by step instructions.
it does work on Windows8 even if W8 is not listed on the Amazon page.

the image is impressive, clear and "zoomable". Sound is available but you can cut it off if you don't want it.
Published 13 months ago by N. Lavoie

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so easy to configure
One star is probably the only one I can give. Suppose to be easy to setup, maybe I got a defective one because, i didn't get it work on wifi and WPS, only cable, not really good.
I opened two tickets to D-Link customer support and one phone call, they were not helpful at all, so zero start for the service.
Published 15 days ago by Daniel Adams

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabuleux! this is liberty for me! :), July 24 2013
N. Lavoie (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: D-Link Wireless N Home Network Cloud Camera, mydlink enabled (DCS-930L) (Electronics)
The setting is very easy if you follow the step by step instructions.
it does work on Windows8 even if W8 is not listed on the Amazon page.

You see the direct image on internet (I use IE) so you can see it at work or on the road if you have wifi access.

I have not use the night vision yet but I'm not interested in this feature.
At this price, if the product last, it is a GREAT buy!
Merci! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars D Link DCS-930L, Jan. 4 2013
D-Link DCS-930L mydlink-enabled Wireless N Network Camera (White)

This is the second DCS-930L that I bought, primary use is keeping tabs on the house while I am at work, teamed up with the app for my Android based phone it literally only takes seconds to check out whats going on.

I struggled setting up the first camera and ultimately had to upgrade the firmware in the camera, this was straight forward. The second camera was a breeze setting up on my home network.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good to know (Francais / English Comment), Nov. 2 2013
Bonne qualité d'image mais un brin inférieur au model DCS933L. IMPORTANT à savoir si vous avez des problèmes de connections sans-fil : Par souci de sécurité, je n'utilise jamais le bouton de configuration réseau wifi automatique "WPS". Je paramètre toujours mes ipcams manuellement. Dans le cas de mes caméras ip DLINK, j'arrivais à effectuer une connexion wifi en utilisant le WPS mais je n'arrivais pas à effectuer la connexion wifi manuellement (sans utiliser le WPS). J'ai finalement trouvé le problème inhérent à ces caméras. La longueur du mot de passe de mon router était de 24 caractères et , bien que cela ne posait pas de problème avec mes autres ipcams, mes ipcams dlink n'arrivaient pas à se connecter au réseau wifi avec un mot de passe réseau aussi long. En réduisant le nombre de caractère du mot de passe wifi du router, ils se sont tous connectées avec une excellente stabilité. J'ai contacté le service technique de DLINK qui m'ont dit qu'ils inscriraient une note à ce sujet sur leur site web, ce qu'ils n'ont pas encore fait à ce jour. J'ai mis tellement de temps à trouver ce problème que je me suis dis que ce serait bien que je passe le mot.

Good image quality but a bit inferior to their DCS933L model. Important to know for DLINK ipcam wifi connection: if you have difficulties to make a secured wifi connexion between your router and ipcam that you configured manually (without using WPS) into the ipcam, make shure your router wifi password isn't too long. My wifi password was 24 digits long and I could not get my DLink ipcams to connect wirelessly to my router. After many hours of trial and error, I found that the dlink ip cams would establish a very solid wireless connection to my router after modifing my wifi password on my router to a shorter one. All my other wirellesly connected equipment was working fine with my previous password but for an obsure reason, my Dlink ipcams (DCS930L & DCS933L) would not connect wirellesly to my router until that password was shortened. Obviously, if you want to use the less secure WPS option then you can ignore the preceding comment. Besides that little annoyance, I love my DLink ip cams. The wifi connection is very stable and the picture quality is excellent for the 933L and very good for the 930L.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to set up., July 21 2013
This camera is the easiest camera I think on the market to set up as long as you aren't using a router that should have been replaced a couple of years ago. If you are and buying this camera, it's a good time to buy a new router. I like this camera as it's so easy to check everything from my phone or laptop when I am not around. It's actually the second one I have purchased. I purchased one about a year ago and it's still working great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Could have better resolution-however it worked the same day, Feb. 1 2011
DLink DCS-930L vs. Panasonic BLC1a: I was desperate for a kitty-cam to make visual contact over the internet, with my pet while I was away. I bought panasonic blc1a and found it was only wired - not a wireless camera. Being unable to import Panasonic blc21a, the wireless version, in time, I purchased the Dlink. It does work, but make sure your router has a WPA button and is UPnP capable before buying it. I had to buy a new router. Resolution is kind of blurry. Use the 640x480 res. It seems the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive for the price! A watchdog !, Dec 4 2012
M. PERRON "Clock-radio enthusiast" (Montreal, Canada) - See all my reviews
Standalone, no need to be connected to a computer all the time. Decent resolution. Sends me emails with 6 photos every time something moves, wow. I can hear and see what is going on, on my iPhone. I can do ALL of the configurations remotely (enabling or disabling the motion detection). Got it for 50$ on cyber monday. Recommended all my friend to buy this, ever since. Combine this with a Belkin WeMo Switch to put power to it remotely: total package

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb IP camera, March 4 2014
Johnny pearson (Montreal, Canada) - See all my reviews
I was able to view my cat during my holidays to see if she looked alright. Had to leave the lights on and curtains open though as no night vision. Video Quality is not HD but I could notice every item in the picture. Thumb down for the WIFI-connection setup which is a real pain. When I gave up and on my way to return this product, it suddenly connected to the home wifi by itself.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so easy to configure, Aug. 15 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13 2014
satisfied

1.0 out of 5 stars I can't get it to send me notices of movement which is why I bought it in the first place. Will be returning, June 22 2014
Doesn't work properly so will be returning. Not easy to follow instructions and won't send me notification of movement detection

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›