march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: DVD|Change

on March 28, 2000
This was a good movie, but at times it became long and tedious, and the watcher just sits there wondering when it will be over. The characters were very appealing, however, and you can connect with them. It is a good telling of the traditional Arthur story, though, I think, and I would definitely recommend it to people who enjoy the legends. Peace out!
on December 11, 2002
This is a very well done version of the Arthurian legends, and despite the fact that it has bad choreograhy, DESPITE the fact Franco Nero's acting is sub Ed Wood, and DESPITE the fact it IS a little long, it STILL has quite a few good moments, and as a whole is a good film for the family.
on April 27, 1999
I prefer fiction. I wanted something to do with the sword. I mean come on, were talking about excalibur here! The greatest sword there ever was. I prefer either a mystical movie such as Legend, or an action movie like DieHard. That's what I thought about it anyway.
on January 15, 2016
This is not one of the "great movie musicals", but it is based on such a well-loved story that's it's hard not to like it. The music is hummable, and the young Richard Harris fantastic. Overall, well worth watching.
on May 22, 2015
I absolutely loved this film ! My only regrets are that it is not playable on my tv.& dvd player. The format is for europe . So sad to only watch it on my laptop. Just not the same experience.
on December 8, 2001
I highly recommend this movie musical of "Camelot." It is a very beautiful story, with wonderful songs and costumes. I'd give it more stars if I could. It's a beautiful love story.
on August 2, 2001
If I'd reviewed this a few years ago, I would have given it a 3 instead of 5, but over time, it's grown on me, and is now one of my favorite cinematic tellings of the story.
on January 5, 1999
This is a beautifully moving film. Wonderful music. Worth the price just to see/hear Richard as he confronts his wife's betrayal with his beloved Lancelot. Great scene.
on August 2, 2009
Beautiful movie - great music - great color photography - great scenery and re-creation of the period - great story! Wonderful experience!
on July 25, 2015
very slow moving but pleasant