summer Learn more boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

Price:$16.27 - $28.73+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on April 8, 2013
I read the sixing guide and it recommended that based on my height I should get this sized ball. I should have gone for the next size up because it naturally loses a little air and doesn't stay fully blow up, so I find that when sitting my knees are too bent.
on January 16, 2013
So far, so good - just what he wanted. He's a big guy and heavy, and so far it hasn't burst.
on September 5, 2013
Gets the job done and is definitely sturdy. I think the only think i'd like is for the ball itself to be made of harder material but that might just be my personal preference.
on February 28, 2013
the one you get is dollar store worthy and takes forever to fill the ball if you can. The ball works great though
on December 1, 2013
it is the best option for the price. not cheap.does come with a pump. works like a exercise ball should.
on May 27, 2014
This ball has even weathered my toddler who likes to belly flop on it and throw it around. Great buy!
on January 7, 2013
My teenage daughter wanted an exercise ball because she can hardly sit still and she wanted to sit on it to watch TV. It does the job for her. It is not the quality of the ones I use at the gym and it took a while to inflate it with the pump.
on February 20, 2013
It is the perfect condition when it arrived in mail. Love it and my daughter enjoys kicking/throwing it around the house. Thank you :)
on March 5, 2011
I wanted a ball as a spare to store at my parents house so I didn't want to spend a lot of money on one since I wouldn't use it much. I already have a high quality ball from Germany at MY home. So I ordered this one. I was actually surprised. This ball is really nice, especially for the price! It is strong, easy to pump up, and YES it DOES come with a foot pump that Amazon doesn't mention. It also doesn't have any strong chemical smell to it. It arrived no problem from the company CleverBrand via Amazon.
on June 20, 2016
I am using the ball for my kids at school for their chairs. They are working great and came very quickly.