5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Ball!
Published on March 5 2011 by Scott

3.0 out of 5 stars Should have ordered the larger size
I read the sixing guide and it recommended that based on my height I should get this sized ball. I should have gone for the next size up because it naturally loses a little air and doesn't stay fully blow up, so I find that when sitting my knees are too bent.
Published 12 months ago by Jennifer

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Ball!, March 5 2011
I wanted a ball as a spare to store at my parents house so I didn't want to spend a lot of money on one since I wouldn't use it much. I already have a high quality ball from Germany at MY home. So I ordered this one. I was actually surprised. This ball is really nice, especially for the price! It is strong, easy to pump up, and YES it DOES come with a foot pump that Amazon doesn't mention. It also doesn't have any strong chemical smell to it. It arrived no problem from the company CleverBrand via Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gave it to my son for Christmas., Jan. 16 2013
Diana Justus (Toronto, ON, CA) - See all my reviews
So far, so good - just what he wanted. He's a big guy and heavy, and so far it hasn't burst.

5.0 out of 5 stars comes with a pump!, Dec 1 2013
Katie Sweeney (Ontario) - See all my reviews
it is the best option for the price. not cheap.does come with a pump. works like a exercise ball should.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good!, Sept. 5 2013
Gets the job done and is definitely sturdy. I think the only think i'd like is for the ball itself to be made of harder material but that might just be my personal preference.

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, June 23 2013
First of all the hand pump does not work, the darn thing broke within the first 5 pumps of air.

Secondly if you think that you are going to pump this ball up with a hand pump I wish you good luck. You will probably tone up your arms doing this before it is full of air. After my hand pump broke I bought a little electric pump and that took quite a few minuets.

Thirdly after I had it blown up it didn't even look like a ball it looked like a mushroom and I had it fully filled with air.

Fourthly I think the plug that it came with was broke because it started hissing air after I put it in.

I will not buy this stuff over the internet again, I will go to a local fitness equipment place and get an already filled ball.

3.0 out of 5 stars Should have ordered the larger size, April 8 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars needs a better pump, Feb. 28 2013
the one you get is dollar store worthy and takes forever to fill the ball if you can. The ball works great though

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Feb. 20 2013
Stacey (Tulita, NT) - See all my reviews
It is the perfect condition when it arrived in mail. Love it and my daughter enjoys kicking/throwing it around the house. Thank you :)

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter is happy, Jan. 7 2013
My teenage daughter wanted an exercise ball because she can hardly sit still and she wanted to sit on it to watch TV. It does the job for her. It is not the quality of the ones I use at the gym and it took a while to inflate it with the pump.

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap and does the job, March 6 2011
This isn't the most durable of yoga balls, but it's just like the one I used to have which lasted for years which is perfect for me.

ARRAY(0xa9c9ba8c)