biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on November 22, 2011
While the quality of the fabric may prevent bed bugs from entering or exiting the encasement, the zipper is its achilles heel. The zipper itself is very tight but its end is just like any other, with more than enough room to allow all stages of bedbugs to exit. I settled this by thoroughly taping the end of the zipper but because of this shortfall, I don't believe that they should be claiming this to be a bed bug proof encasement.
on May 28, 2011
Everything is good it fit perfectly to my bed although the zipper is a little bit small and i have the feeling it gonna break ...i hope you dont have big hand and you are gentle.
Another thing is the casing is more water repellent than water proof unlike the vinyl casing if i read well.
Quick delivery good store.
on February 3, 2016
I have only used the product for a short time so am not able say how it will stsnd up to usage and wadhings or how effective it will be, but I found the product to be comfortable to use on the bedding and no way interferes with sleep like many of the products available in our local stores.
on April 26, 2015
Great. Absolutely love it and it's even big enought to fit over mattress with my thick mattress topper on in. Very happy with my purchase. I really needed something that would cover the entire matrees and now i feel like I have the cleanest and safest mattress around.
on December 13, 2015
Purchased for my new 10" queen mattress. Fits a little baggy since it's made for up to 10 inches, but not noticeable once the fitted sheet is on. Already had one on my older double mattress and very satisfied with the product.
on May 3, 2014
You ask for reviews a little too early. I have only had the cover for three days. The service was excellent. The item appears to be in good condition.
Robert Pike
on September 26, 2014
Exactly what I was looking for, for a good price
on April 16, 2015
WOW is all i can say. works great for allergies
on February 4, 2016
Works great and is comfortable to sleep on
on October 31, 2015