summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools

on March 14, 2011
Though fairly simple to use, if there are problems, you are on your own. Intuit drops you as soon as they have your money.
on January 30, 2011
I have been using QuickBooks since 2000 and upgrade software regularly so QuickBooks Pro 2011 is exactly what I expected. It is the easiest accounting software to use and offers simple navigation and all of the features needed to produce quality reporting. QuickBooks is very easy for the person who is new to bookkeeping and using this product for simple books. It is also the perfect product for the professional who maintains records and provides reporting for multiple sized companies. The accessory products such as cheques are just as easy to use. I have used other accounting software and found there seemed to be features that made things more complicated than I felt necessary. This has never been the case with QuickBooks and I will continue to use it for myself and my clients.
on March 23, 2014
As an accountant, I can tell you that this is perfect for most business and most of my clients have changed to QuickBooks. I use it myself!
on January 6, 2014
easy to use and very comprehensive, updates very well. have been using quick books for 15 years and never disappointed