Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Tools

Format: DVDChange

on November 3, 2003
Hercules Season 2 is a brilliant box set. The bonus disc is great as are the video and audio commentarys given by Kevin as he's watching certain episodes. The picture quality is excellent. I've been a fan of Hercules since it started and Kevin, so it's great to see Hercules getting the regonition it deserves at last. Season 2 is a must for any DVD collection and a must for all Hercules's fans. Five stars all the way and I can't wait for Season 3 to see what goodies will be included.
on November 7, 2003
Truly enjoyed Season One of the DVDs and this superior H:TLJ DVD set is even better -- with an exception of one or two (but nothing to lose stars over) little things. The crisp quality of the episodes are wonderful.
Also loved the extra disc with the Rob Tapert interview (he gets wonderfully emotional at one point with regards to his creation) and outtakes (etc. - and I had absolutely NO tech problem with this extra disc as was mentioned by another reviewer) and the single episode discussion/over-view done by Kevin Sorbo, including "The Apple" and "Cast a Giant Shadow" were just so much fun to listen to -- BUUUT ... Where was Michael Hurst this time? He was the co-star of the show yet there were no episode commentaries from him as there was in Season One and that just seemed so wrong. His presence is sorely missed this time. Hope to hear him in the Season Three DVDs!
Nevertheless, the GREAT stuff out-weighs the missing and I highly recommend this DVD package to any fans. LOVED IT!
on October 22, 2003
Is anyone else having problems with their bonus disc? Every time I try to play it in my DVD player it says "disc error", and every time I try to play it on my computer it simply seizes up and crashes my machine.
I can get the disc to play the Rob Tapert interview by simply pressing "play" after the Disc error warning, and I can get to the menu screen, but every time I try to select something other than the Tapert interview, boom, disc error again.
Anyone else experiencing something similar?
**UPDATE**: I returned the set to my local Best Buy, and tried to exchange it for one that worked. Out of the three sets the store had in stock, two were defective and only one worked. So, it's not a universal thing, but it's not just my single copy, either. So check your bonus discs carefully, Herc fans!
on October 23, 2003
After a nicely done first season, the second season is upon us. And in retrospect, Season Two is better than the first. From the first appearances of Autolycus, Jason, and Liddy Holloway as Alcmene (IMO, better than the first actress used); not one, count 'em, two sea serpents; the return of an old friend (sorry, villain) from "Hercules and the Lost Kingdom" and Lucy Lawless as Lyla from Season One; and an unforgettable homage to Ray Harryhausen.
The only downsides: the series' first "clip show," and the fact that the second season commerative coin is no longer included for free (mail-in card for it plus S&H). But all and all, a nicely done second season.
on September 10, 2011
This season 2 series of Hercules was sent to me in excellent condition, I have almost all of the seasons and I would definitely purchase from this person again. I am surprised because this was brand new and I was expecting a used one with a slightly damaged packaging. I really enjoy watching Hercules and I am looking forward to purchasing the last season of my collection as soon as I get the money together.

Thanks for a great movie,

Michelle Whitaker.
on October 26, 2003
Now I know why our family fell in love with Hercules during the second season. What fabulous episodes! I enjoyed season one, but season two has been even better. The friendship between Herc and Iolaus shines even more during season two and the stories are just a delight. Clever, funny, interesting, and thoroughly entertaining. We've all enjoyed watching these together again. Excellent, family fun.
on October 21, 2003
If you're a Hercules:TLJ fan, Season 2 is a must have! All the characters are comfortable in their roles and each has found their niche. We are also introduced to new regulars such as The King of Thieves, Autolycus (Bruce Campbell).
For those of you who miss the show, watching Season 2 will bring back all the great memories!
on January 19, 2004
Season 2 had some very memorable episodes that are definetely worth watching. I especially love how they take classical Greek mythology and turn it on its head. Yes, it is not accurate or a historical portrayal, but it's damn fun! Love Jason from the Argonauts w/ Hercs mom.
on March 30, 2014
Just watching Kevin in action is worth it. He is so gorgeous it makes it more interesting. Good series with the different people involved.
on July 3, 2014
I love Kevin Sorbo as an actor and this Series was such a hit during it's reign. So nice to have the opportunity to buy the series.