5.0 out of 5 stars Radical Man!
The Tron Legacy soundtrack shows us that not only does Daft Punk exist within multiple boxes, but they are very capable of stepping outside of these boxes and exploring something new. Let us hope that this will not be the last time that we see Daft Punk with a film soundtrack under their belt.

This is a must have for any Daft Punk or Tron fan.
Published on Dec 30 2010 by Mike W

3.0 out of 5 stars Open promises
I was excited to receive my Tron Legacy cd, listened to all of the tracks then looked to seeing the bonus content on my computer, as I had to have an internet connection. To this day I am still dealing with Walt Disney Records as this feature isn't working.
Not happy.
Published on Feb. 10 2011 by Consumer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Radical Man!, Dec 30 2010
This review is from: Tron Legacy (Enhanced) (Audio CD)

This is a must have for any Daft Punk or Tron fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Evolution of Sound, March 10 2011
This review is from: Tron Legacy (Enhanced) (Audio CD)
I couldn't believe that this soundtrack wasn't even nominated for an Oscar. If The Social Network's electronic score could grab the Academy Award, I don't see how this genius work wasn't even considered as a contender. Daft Punk's score is a fantastic spectrum that flows between fully orchestrated and fully electronic pieces with tracks that blend both into a harmonious journey of music that represents the future of where the industry is headed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, Feb. 8 2011
Mayieve (Toronto, CAN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tron Legacy (Enhanced) (Audio CD)
Please people, keep in mind that this is a soundtrack and not an original Daft Punk album. It's excellent. I haven't even seen the movie yet and I just LOVE the soundtrack. BTW, the derezzed version on the cd is shorter than the remix I had first downloaded before the release of the soundtrack. I'd recommend buying the soundtrack AND downloading the remix.

5.0 out of 5 stars Next Level, Feb. 2 2011
This review is from: Tron Legacy (Enhanced) (Audio CD)
Imitation is the highest form of flattery. Electronic music has not seen such creative influence in a long time- since this soundtrack, artists have been pursuing the trend of capturing deep "Daft Tron" style, sound and beats. You will find this soundtrack from Daft Punk to be more profound and mature than any of their previous work. The composition and production value goes beyond any of their previous albums, as well. Daft Punk reaches deep to capture each moment of the film and raise it to the next level. Not a surprise when you combine the magic and reknowned professionalism of Disney with this genious music duo. You can truly re-live the visually extravagant scenes with each distinctive track (And I believe this is the most important factor when reviewing a soundtrack). Daft Punk and TRON: one of the finest collisions of music and film ever organized.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding soundtrack, March 2 2013
This review is from: Soundtrack: Deluxe Edition (Audio CD)
I decided to go with the special edition (2 cd) version of this soundtrack and I'm glad I did. The additional tracks were worth the additional money to me. The CD case is a cardboard like material which I'm not a fan of. It should be plastic so that it doesn't get roughed up easily. I have no plans to dispose of my CD collection so there is no need for the use of recyclable materials that result in poor durability. Okay end of rant. Both discs sound incredible. I am super picky about sound quality and I'm very pleased to confirm that everything from low to high frequencies sounds great here. If you have a high end audio system, this will show off what it is capable of. Very very highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great movie music from beginning to end, Feb. 21 2013
This review is from: Tron Legacy (Enhanced) (Audio CD)
Loved the movie and by purchasing the soundtrack just add to the experience of feeling the spirit of this movie. A great soundtrack that I don't tire to listen too. Wish a could drive the high tech cars they had in the movie!

5.0 out of 5 stars Expanding my field of view!, Jan. 17 2013
This review is from: Tron Legacy (Enhanced) (Audio CD)
This score was perfect for the movie, quirky, unique, and expresses the digital theme splendedly. I'm unclear why I like this so much . . . I'm usually drawn to the likes of Horner, Goldsmith, and Williams. Yet, this one has risen to be one of my favorites alongside "The Pacific".

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!, June 9 2012
A. G. Lewis (Rocky Hill, CT United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Soundtrack: Deluxe Edition (Audio CD)
What an outstanding score combining the digital artistry of Daft Punk and the traditional, full sound of an orchestra. This special edition has extra tracks not available on the standard release that make every extra penny worth the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound qualiity. One of my best albums, July 8 2011
Mario Mejia Salgado (Joliette, Québec, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tron: Legacy (Vinyl) (LP Record)
This album is awesome, the sound quality is incredible.
It seems to be a collectors edition. The album is numbered.
If you loved the movie, you'll love this score.

4.0 out of 5 stars Daft Punk did a wonderful job, May 6 2011
Jem "South of Nowhere..." (Collingwood, Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tron Legacy (Enhanced) (Audio CD)
Loved this TRON reboot movie!
Learning that DAFT PUNK would be doing the soundtrack made me love it even more. Fantastic score. Had to own the official CD to listen to.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Soundtrack: Deluxe Edition
Soundtrack: Deluxe Edition by Tron Legacy (Audio CD - 2010)