5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality, April 26 2011
This review is from: Paderno 42cm Roasting Pan (Kitchen)
This roaster is pretty much perfect. It's stainless steel with an encapsulated heat conduction pad on both the bottom and lid to ensure even cooking temperatures. It's well made, heavy and very deep - you can immediately see and feel that it's a high quality product. It's especially nice that this is Canadian-made. I've recently purchased a lot of Paderno cookware and am extremely pleased with it (formerly would only buy All-Clad or Calphalon, but a professional chef introduced me to Paderno: it's what he uses in his restaurant).

The bottom, with a full lift-out rack, is just the right size for a large ham or turkey, or for roast beef or chicken surrounded by veggies. I also use it as a stock pot.

The lid can be used separately as a smaller roaster or casserole/au gratin (including serving handles) either in the oven or on the stove top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, practical roasting pan at an incredible price!, Feb. 14 2011
This review is from: Paderno 42cm Roasting Pan (Kitchen)
I saw this roasting pan at a friends house and had to have it. I couldn't find it at a Paderno store but saw it on the Paderno website for $359 and didn't feel like spending the money. At under $100 on amazon.ca, it was a no brainer. I love it - perfect size for a big turkey, lid works as a chafing serving dish, all good stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best roasting pan I have ever had, April 30 2013
This review is from: Paderno 42cm Roasting Pan (Kitchen)
I ordered the Paderno roasting pan from Amazon.ca a few months ago. It arrived quickly in perfect condition and well-packed. We have used this roasting pan many times to cook large turkeys with great success. Turkey dinner turned out perfect each and every time. The pan is so easy to clean after using, and I like the fact that the handles are located on the sides so it fits easily in the oven. Great looking roasting pan, and does a great job roasting, especially turkeys. This was my first Paderno product, and I have bought several more items since and love them all. This roasting pan is definitely worth 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars For a Queen kitchen!, Feb. 28 2014
This review is from: Paderno 42cm Roasting Pan (Kitchen)
This is the best and the more elegant roasting pan than I never saw and never had. The lid can be use also like an elegant serving plate. All of the Palermo products are amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Roaster, Jan. 17 2014
This review is from: Paderno 42cm Roasting Pan (Kitchen)
Easy to clean, and love the rack with handles to allow me to take out anything large in the pan...It cooks fast, so you may like to turn the heat down about 10 degrees. Strong, stainless steel and it will last forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product that will accommodate the largest of turkeys and roasts, Jan. 9 2014
This review is from: Paderno 42cm Roasting Pan (Kitchen)
Upscale construction that is priced to compete with any Paderno sales event you would find at high street retailers. Nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!, Jan. 3 2014
This review is from: Paderno 42cm Roasting Pan (Kitchen)
And what an extraordinary discount thanks to Amazon Canada! I ordered this stainless steel roaster based on the recommendation of a dear friend who really loves hers and boy am I pleased! It's even more beautiful in person, feels so SOLID and I really appreciate how the handles are designed! I love that it's also made right here in Canada and truly can't wait to use it for the first time to see how it performs! This is exactly what I want and know it will last us for many many years to come. If you're considering buying one, don't delay because at the price Amazon is selling it, it's a steal!!! Thanks Amazon for the quick and efficient shipping! I am a very happy customer. I'll report back after I've cooked something in it for the first time. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bueatiful pan, Dec 11 2013
This review is from: Paderno 42cm Roasting Pan (Kitchen)
I chose this pan because it was stainless steel - I love the pan, the size is perfect. I find stainless steel continues to look brand new years and years and years. I have a set of stainless pots and pans I bought 30 years again and they still look great - the cooking experience in these pans are excellent and even if you burn something - it can happen - they still clean up bueatifully. Overall - great for cooking, great appearance and they last. Consider the price over the years and you come out on top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paderno roasting Pan, March 24 2013
J. M. Poch "for the love of music" (Edmonton, AB, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paderno 42cm Roasting Pan (Kitchen)
I bought this item as a gift and I was very proud to be able to give it to my daughter-in-law. She in turn was very pleased to receive it. It arrived in a very timely manner as well, so thank you for making shopping at amazon.ca such a pleasant experience

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Dec 31 2013
This review is from: Paderno 42cm Roasting Pan (Kitchen)
This is the only roaster with a lid that fits into my small oven!! Love the handles on the side

ARRAY(0xbd07a9fc)