5.0 out of 5 stars Works As Advertised
This arrived on time, and works as advertised.

Audio quality is acceptable, and the adapter is not too long, nor too short. I am thankful that this adapter exists because it allows me to use my Urbanears headset with my PC.
Published 8 months ago by Shannon Warwick

2.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't work with apple's earbud
When I use it with my iPhone's earbud, the voice is too low to hear. I don't known the reason why it did not work. Is apple's earbud different than others?
Published 16 months ago by Michael Zhou

5.0 out of 5 stars Works As Advertised, Feb. 1 2014
This review is from: EZOPower Headset Adapter Smartphone Headset to PC Adapter (Accessory)
This arrived on time, and works as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, July 17 2013
The product works as expected / advertised. Arrived promptly in padded envelope. I would recommend this product to anyone that needs such an adapter.

1.0 out of 5 stars good service but the product does not work as expected, July 5 2013
received the product in two days. very fast service. just that it's not working. i m not sure if it's me that did not use it properly or that it's the product itself that has a problem. really disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't work with apple's earbud, June 9 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Adapter, May 27 2013
exactly as expected. I used to have to just partcially plug in my phone ear buds with mike and play around with it to get audio. now there is no problem using the ear buds with my pc for both a mike and ear piece.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well! No issues so far except *MIC with specific headsets, March 12 2013
bunky (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
The adapter works well as described.

EXCEPT the MIC will NOT function with any headset that has the "Made for iPod/iPhone/iPad" logo or says "iPod/iPhone/iPad Compatible*". These headsets have some mechanism that prevents the splitter from getting a working MIC signal.

Other headsets without idevice volume buttons (example: blackberry headsets) work fine here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find but useful item., Feb. 2 2013
I really like the idea of using my phone headsets with my laptop and other devices.

This cable helps me do this sort of. No fault of the cable but the mic volume is low, i mean very low on my laptop using my phone earbuds. I turned up the gain to max in the control panel of windows 7 sound. This help a lot but still not perfect. In Skype I put the audio volume on manual and turned it all the way up. This made my phone earbuds usable with Skype but not perfect.

The audio using this cable with my laptop and phone earbuds works great! I ordered several of these cables as they are convenient to have around.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works!, March 28 2012
Like the descripion, this thing works. I use it for my Bose MIE2 and my work laptop to Skype with friends or collegues.

1.0 out of 5 stars Mic isn't working, March 20 2012
So I bought this adapter for my Siberia V2 for iDevices (iPhone) to use for the PC and the audio output was working (just like before without the adapter) but once again not the mic. Now for some reason it won't read the mic through the adapter and it would treat my headphones (not the mic) as the mic. Checking my recording devices I saw fluctuations in sound level coming from something but it wasn't the mic, once I directly spoke into the headphones the sound came out. The recording sound quality was decent but then that would mean my headset would just either be a mic or headphones and never truly a headset. Which is why in the first place I bought the adapter.

TL;DR Mic isn't working. Headphones is now recording sounds instead. Can't use the mic/headphones together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy converter, Oct. 15 2011
Very handy converter. Works with my samsung cellphone headphone/mic as well as Bose QC3 with the mic cable. Saves carrying an extra communication headset in my bag. The converter is good quality and works and looks as in specs.

EZOPower Headset Adapter Smartphone Headset to PC Adapter