5.0 out of 5 stars Celtic Thunder Christmas
Published on April 15 2012 by BJ

2.0 out of 5 stars Broadway in Blackpool
Celtic thunder productions are big hits in our home so we were looking forward to watching this DVD that was purchased last year. It is certainly up to their usual standards as far as production is concerned, but the content was very disappointing. Almost entirely worn out American material. If you enjoy Broadway shows in Blackpool this may be right up your street.
Published on Dec 27 2011 by Robin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Broadway in Blackpool, Dec 27 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Celtic Thunder Christmas, April 15 2012
BJ (Camlachie, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Celtic Thunder Christmas (DVD)
This was perfect at Christmas. It was very down to earth and mellow and upbeat when it should of been. A change from the regular Christmas music. A new rendition if you will. You need to purchase this to appreciate what it is that they are saying or singing. Most people think that Irish music is just a "jig" and their music is so much more. When they sing, it is from their hearts and you feel it from start to finish. I would strongly recomend getting a copy of Celtic Thunder whether it would be a dvd or cd, then you will understand what I am talking about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific!, Jan. 9 2014
This review is from: Celtic Thunder Christmas (DVD)
This is a fantastic DVD. This is a great group and every song is done to perfection, from the group songs to the solos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 12 2013
This review is from: Celtic Thunder Christmas (DVD)
Wonderful addition to my Christmas CD's. Celtic Thunder is a fantastic group of 5 young men who's voices blend so well together. A must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Celtic Thunder Christmas, Nov. 12 2012
R. Dann (Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Celtic Thunder Christmas (DVD)
It is beautiful. I love hearing the Christmas songs, especialy by Celtic Thunder. They are the greatest Irish singers that I have heard and enjoy because I am from an Irish background.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Feb. 7 2012
This review is from: Celtic Thunder Christmas (DVD)
Love these guys---every DVD is AMAZING. This one is one of the BEST. Excellent Shipping and Handling--I'm ordering more for friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Celtic Thunder Christmas, May 5 2014
This review is from: Celtic Thunder Christmas (DVD)
These make remembrances of Christmas. Together with Gospel songs, and Silent Night, you couldn't ask for much more. Each one of these men are so gifted in their own right, but together they are unbeatable

2.0 out of 5 stars Celtic Thunder Christmas, May 20 2011
J. Chesal (Antigonish, Nova Scotia Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Celtic Thunder Christmas (DVD)
I love Celtic Thunder and I have purchased every CD and DVD they ever produced, and I have seen them twice in concert in Halifax and plan to go again. Is it just me, or am I imagining things? I have a big screen TV (52inches) and this Christmas DVD, when I played it, only filled a small square on my screen (in the middle). The other DVD's filled the entire screen. Was this DVD produced in smaller format ? I was very disappointed when I viewed it. But, ONLY the Christmas DVD did this. Could someone please enlighten me ?
Thanks, Joe

5.0 out of 5 stars Celtic Thunder does it again., Sept. 11 2014
This review is from: Celtic Thunder Christmas (DVD)
An excellent show. Arrived early and has been enjoyed very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Celtic Christmas, Dec 3 2010
Spoonman42 - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Celtic Thunder Christmas (DVD)
I've had this DVD less than a week and have now viewed it three times and each time I watch it I find myself liking it more. Celtic Thunder have become one of my favourite groups and I have all but one of their DVDs but that will be remedied soon. One of the things I've enjoyed watching over time is how Damien has matured as a singer and I'm very much enjoying his new found voice. As a young boy he had an amazing voice but I believe it will become even better as he gets older. I know that all who purchase this DVD will be pleased, as it gives some of us new songs to sing at Christmas. In my eyes it is a great Christmas DVD.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Celtic Thunder Christmas
Celtic Thunder Christmas by Celtic Thunder (DVD - 2010)
CDN$ 18.99 CDN$ 17.90