5.0 out of 5 stars A Celtic Christmas
Published on Dec 3 2010 by Spoonman42

2.0 out of 5 stars Broadway in Blackpool
Celtic thunder productions are big hits in our home so we were looking forward to watching this DVD that was purchased last year. It is certainly up to their usual standards as far as production is concerned, but the content was very disappointing. Almost entirely worn out American material. If you enjoy Broadway shows in Blackpool this may be right up your street.
Published on Dec 27 2011 by Robin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A Celtic Christmas, Dec 3 2010
Spoonman42 - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Celtic Thunder Christmas (DVD)
I've had this DVD less than a week and have now viewed it three times and each time I watch it I find myself liking it more. Celtic Thunder have become one of my favourite groups and I have all but one of their DVDs but that will be remedied soon. One of the things I've enjoyed watching over time is how Damien has matured as a singer and I'm very much enjoying his new found voice. As a young boy he had an amazing voice but I believe it will become even better as he gets older. I know that all who purchase this DVD will be pleased, as it gives some of us new songs to sing at Christmas. In my eyes it is a great Christmas DVD.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broadway in Blackpool, Dec 27 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Celtic Thunder Christmas, April 15 2012
BJ (Camlachie, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Celtic Thunder Christmas (DVD)
This was perfect at Christmas. It was very down to earth and mellow and upbeat when it should of been. A change from the regular Christmas music. A new rendition if you will. You need to purchase this to appreciate what it is that they are saying or singing. Most people think that Irish music is just a "jig" and their music is so much more. When they sing, it is from their hearts and you feel it from start to finish. I would strongly recomend getting a copy of Celtic Thunder whether it would be a dvd or cd, then you will understand what I am talking about.

5.0 out of 5 stars A tremendous blend of classics and new Christmas Songs, Dec 21 2010
This review is from: Celtic Thunder Christmas (DVD)
Celtic Thunder's six performers perform a Christmas Concert that blends original Christmas hits and classic numbers with new original material created by their musical director Phil Coulter. Traditional songs like "Winter Wonderland", "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year" and "It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas" are performed along with classics like "Amazing Grace" and "Ava Maria" and "Silent Night". Modern day numbers include "Last Christmas" and "All I Want for Christmas is You". The six performers from Ireland, George,Paul, Ryan, Keith, Damien and Neil sing solos as well as ensemble numbers and are backed up by an orchestra and on one of the numbers by a boy's choir in the moving "Christmas Morning Donegal". It is sixty minutes of pure entertainment by six extremely talented singers and performers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific!, Jan. 9 2014
This review is from: Celtic Thunder Christmas (DVD)
This is a fantastic DVD. This is a great group and every song is done to perfection, from the group songs to the solos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 12 2013
This review is from: Celtic Thunder Christmas (DVD)
Wonderful addition to my Christmas CD's. Celtic Thunder is a fantastic group of 5 young men who's voices blend so well together. A must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Celtic Thunder Christmas, Nov. 12 2012
R. Dann (Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Celtic Thunder Christmas (DVD)
It is beautiful. I love hearing the Christmas songs, especialy by Celtic Thunder. They are the greatest Irish singers that I have heard and enjoy because I am from an Irish background.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Feb. 7 2012
This review is from: Celtic Thunder Christmas (DVD)
Love these guys---every DVD is AMAZING. This one is one of the BEST. Excellent Shipping and Handling--I'm ordering more for friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars They Never Disappoint, Dec 23 2010
This review is from: Celtic Thunder Christmas (DVD)
As usual the set and lighting for this DVD was topnotch, as were the camera angles. The men have wonderfully talented professionals working behind scenes to display the talents of the various Celtic Thunder members in the best possible light - just loved it. My 2 favourite songs were Christmas 1915 by the ensemble and Baby, It's Cold Outside by Ryan and Belinda(That Ryan just keeps getting better and better)

5.0 out of 5 stars Celtic Thunder Christmas, Dec 20 2010
Robert Smit - See all my reviews
This review is from: Celtic Thunder Christmas (DVD)
I have been a fan of Celtic Thunder for a few years and when I heard they had a Christmas CD and DVD coming out I just had to have it. I was not dissapointed. the music is great and they guys did a awesome job as usual. I preordered the CD nd again I was thrilled. The CD and DVD make a great gift for someone else or for yourself.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Celtic Thunder Christmas
Celtic Thunder Christmas by Celtic Thunder (DVD - 2010)
CDN$ 18.99