summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

Format: DVD|Change
Price:$59.27+ $3.49 shipping

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on December 27, 2011
Celtic thunder productions are big hits in our home so we were looking forward to watching this DVD that was purchased last year. It is certainly up to their usual standards as far as production is concerned, but the content was very disappointing. Almost entirely worn out American material. If you enjoy Broadway shows in Blackpool this may be right up your street.
on May 20, 2011
I love Celtic Thunder and I have purchased every CD and DVD they ever produced, and I have seen them twice in concert in Halifax and plan to go again. Is it just me, or am I imagining things? I have a big screen TV (52inches) and this Christmas DVD, when I played it, only filled a small square on my screen (in the middle). The other DVD's filled the entire screen. Was this DVD produced in smaller format ? I was very disappointed when I viewed it. But, ONLY the Christmas DVD did this. Could someone please enlighten me ?
Thanks, Joe