5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool set, Feb. 4 2014
This review is from: Bosch CLPK27-120 12-Volt 2-Tool Combo Kit (Blue) (Tools & Hardware)
Even though just the impact one would be more than enough it's a great toolset for the money. Very powerful and sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this set!, Jan. 18 2014
Just Joan - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I have used these for multiple jobs around the home during our renovations. They have lots of power and torque but are way easier to handle than those big 18 volt drills! They are well built and I have not had any problems at all with these!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice tools, Jan. 14 2013
very happy for the tools, i can buy Bosch product again.
both of them are very good and nice tools .thanks Bosch.

5.0 out of 5 stars great drills, Dec 23 2012
D. Bender - See all my reviews
These are very light, and very strong. The battery lasts forever. Impossible to get better. The price I got them for was less than what a single one would have cost in the nearest store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bosch CLPK27-120 12-Volt 2-Tool Combo Kit (Blue), Dec 10 2012
What can i say.. bosch makes the best tools. used it as soon as it arrived and all I can say is NICE!!!

Seller was great to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent combo tool kit, Jan. 23 2013
I bought the combo kit over the holidays when Amazon Canada lowered the price to $150 and then another $20 off from the Bosch instant rebate. You can't go wrong with the combo kit. I have not used the PS41 impact driver yet, but the PS21 cordless drill is great (lots of power). I read other reviews where people complained that it could only take 1/4" drill bit and not the common 3/8" drill bit. All my woodworking drill bits are 1/4" and any sizes I don't have, you can easily find them at any local hardware store. So I don't see what the problem is. There are also complaints about the bit wandering. If you read the instructions, it clearly states that you put the drill bit on the workpiece and then pull the trigger to start drilling. By doing this, I have had no issues with the drill bit wandering. I'm glad I did not but the PS31, which is the cordless drill model, which can take the #3/8" drill bit. I already have a corded drill that can do that, so there was no need for it. Besides let the corded drill handle the heavy duty drill bits or get the 18V cordless drill. I'm glad I made this purchase.

ARRAY(0xb045e7e0)

Bosch CLPK27-120 12-Volt 2-Tool Combo Kit (Blue)
CDN$ 445.00 CDN$ 200.16