march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 18, 2014
I have used these for multiple jobs around the home during our renovations. They have lots of power and torque but are way easier to handle than those big 18 volt drills! They are well built and I have not had any problems at all with these!
on October 20, 2015
It was pretty unclear what battery comes with this combo deal, finally when received it was with BAT141 2.0Ah batteries and one hour charger and 3 year warranty.
Impressed with quality and performance, a lot of power and very adjustable.
on December 23, 2012
These are very light, and very strong. The battery lasts forever. Impossible to get better. The price I got them for was less than what a single one would have cost in the nearest store.
on December 10, 2012
What can i say.. bosch makes the best tools. used it as soon as it arrived and all I can say is NICE!!!

Seller was great to.
on February 4, 2014
Even though just the impact one would be more than enough it's a great toolset for the money. Very powerful and sturdy.
on January 14, 2013
very happy for the tools, i can buy Bosch product again.
both of them are very good and nice tools .thanks Bosch.
on October 16, 2015
One word describes it all WOW!!!!. Best driver and very powerful. Awesome for home maintenance and professional grade.
on January 23, 2013
I bought the combo kit over the holidays when Amazon Canada lowered the price to $150 and then another $20 off from the Bosch instant rebate. You can't go wrong with the combo kit. I have not used the PS41 impact driver yet, but the PS21 cordless drill is great (lots of power). I read other reviews where people complained that it could only take 1/4" drill bit and not the common 3/8" drill bit. All my woodworking drill bits are 1/4" and any sizes I don't have, you can easily find them at any local hardware store. So I don't see what the problem is. There are also complaints about the bit wandering. If you read the instructions, it clearly states that you put the drill bit on the workpiece and then pull the trigger to start drilling. By doing this, I have had no issues with the drill bit wandering. I'm glad I did not but the PS31, which is the cordless drill model, which can take the #3/8" drill bit. I already have a corded drill that can do that, so there was no need for it. Besides let the corded drill handle the heavy duty drill bits or get the 18V cordless drill. I'm glad I made this purchase.
on January 1, 2014
Greath condition and good product...
on April 18, 2016