5.0 out of 5 stars Met all expectations
The coffee maker had met all expectations. Coffee it makes is hot enough. No water leaks when opening the lid. Would definitely recommend.
Published on Dec 28 2011 by Critic101

2.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT IN EVERY WAY, but broken within 10 mos!!!!
I love this coffee maker-----it makes great tasting coffee which is actually hot!!!! Every other machine I have had made coffee that was never quite hot enough---always required a re-heat in the microwave. It is a great size for me,very compact on the countertop and a very attractive design. It also has an automatic shut-off (2 hr.). LOVE IT!!

I have now owned...
Published on July 11 2012 by Loulee

2.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT IN EVERY WAY, but broken within 10 mos!!!!, July 11 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Russell Hobbs CM0001SC 10-Cup Digital Coffee Maker (Kitchen)

I have now owned this coffee maker for 10 mos and it is broken ! The hinge attaching the plastic top has broken off and it is now a real problem to use. also, I will retract a statement from my former review, it does not keep the coffee as hot as I would like, so I often reheat it in the microwave.

5.0 out of 5 stars Met all expectations, Dec 28 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Little Barista, April 14 2012
Friso Halbertsma (Vancouver, British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I just wanted a simple coffee maker, that brewed a good cup quickly and quietly, without requiring a NASA engineering degree to operate. This unit is great- uncomplicated, and sports a very simple, clean design that won't be out of fashion in 6 months. The Aroma option brews a more intense cup-just what I need in the morning. Definitely, a recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars coffee w Hobbs, Jan. 21 2012
Coffee maker looks modern and slim-easy to store-is hot and works well. I may get one for my friends 50th bday?

2.0 out of 5 stars clock does not keep time, June 8 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
coffee is hot and brew ok, but clock does not keep time

it was too much time to wrap it and ship for a refound - will keep it so i'm a little desappointed with that coffee machine - looks great on the other side

5.0 out of 5 stars 2.5 years and still going strong!, Oct. 31 2014
Lisa M. Matcyk (Calgary, AB, Canada) - See all my reviews
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Super coffee maker! Have used it pretty much daily since I bought it March 2012 and it's still going strong. Only complaints...wish it had a longer cord...........and wish there was a way to extend the 2 hour warming feature to 3-4 hours. Sleek design, was well worth $58!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not complicated , designed with simple style and performs great., May 7 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I choose this coffee machine for it's looks , design , simple functionality and performance. It also doesn't occupy a lot of counter space. The machine brews coffee at a hot temperature. For the cost, performance and design was achieved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Russel Hobbs coffee maker and Toshiba DVD recorder, Feb. 9 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
The Russel Hobbs coffee maker is (so far) excellent.
The Toshiba DVD recorder was not compatible with my TV, so I had to return it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Reluctant Farewell to a Lousy Coffee Maker, Aug. 28 2013
Requested with anticipation, you were a top dog of a coffee maker eagerly gifted to me on one of my early-thirties birthdays.

I cradled you, took you home, scrubbed you, displayed you prominently, set your clock, and eagerly filled you up with my java dust.

You sputtered and gurbled out your steaming, rich liquid and I topped it up with milk, then took my first, expectant sip.

A shadow of metal and chemicals haunted your brew. It always has.

I was patient for years. Wash, rinse, repeat, Vinegar rinses. CLR. Swanky filters. Bottled water from the French Alps. My favourite bakery’s brand of fuel.

You always disappointed me.

But I hung on, hoping that it was me, not you, giving you endless chances. Of course you forced me to get my daily fix elsewhere.

It was always you.

When I tried to sell you at a yard sale, noses turned up, favouring my used t-shirts instead. Hello! You were less desirable than used t-shirts.

Even Kijiji wasn’t fooled by your silver shimmer and flashy blue display.

Still, you were so hard to leave. I finally toted you towards the office kitchen, still having faith, it was me, not you, and that maybe you’d finally shine there, in a community of teachers who suck coffee like blood, used so often that a layer of coffee sludge would cover up your insides, those metallic skeletons in your closet.

But I slipped on raindrops and you fell to the parking lot floor, your belly shattering to splinters around my feet.

I tossed the rest of you in the schoolyard dumpster. It was always you.

1.0 out of 5 stars only lasted 9 months, Feb. 26 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Although I really enjoyed this machine it only lasted 9 months. It just stopped brewing yesterday. I make coffee once a day every day and I really feel that machine at this price point should last longer then that. Because of that I would only rate this one star.

Russell Hobbs CM0001SC 10-Cup Digital Coffee Maker