biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVDChange

on November 20, 2011
Enjoyed this series immensely. The production, location etc excellent and up to BBC standards. If you like period dramas you can't lose with this one. Looking forward to series 2.
on October 14, 2011
My daughter got me hooked on Downton Abbey and I love it. I can hardly wait for season 2 to come out. If you love period dramas, this is one for you it is excellant.
on November 1, 2012
C'est bien meveilleux car nous pouvons l'écouter à notre guise et quand cela fait notre affaire.
C'est bien fait et intéressant Downton Abbey. Merci.
on February 4, 2012
Much nicer to watch without commercial breaks, good value for money. Good story will probably be buying serise two soon. another goo deal.
on October 21, 2011
Excellent story, well cast and wonderful acting, especially Maggie Smith. Only criticism is the repeat of episode 4 on the second DVD.
on November 15, 2012
A marvelous series set pre the first world war. Two intertwined stories here wrapped around one household. Downstairs the servants live their own little world of intrigue. Upstairs the family live their cossetted life of luxury. The daughters are seeking their way as young adults. The family matriarch, the wonderful Maggie Smith, holds it all together by old values and an underlying common sense and humanity. A must watch.
on March 4, 2012
We have enjoyed Downton Abbey so much It draws you right in makes you feel part of it. The acting is top drawer its been years since I have enjoyed anything this much....Looking so forward to part 2, 3 & hopefully more. The house the scenery unbelievable. Thankyou to everyone responsible for the making of this fine series. Plus its British how can you go wrong with that...........Guy
on March 6, 2011
We enjoyed this Masterpiece Classic Presentation so much that we decided to get the DVD. There are some scenes on the DVD that were not included in the PBS airing. We really enjoyed watching the DVD and gaining some new insight into the characters through the interviews of the actors. Would recommend this to anyone. We can hardly wait until the next segments air next winter.
on January 5, 2012
Very enjoyable. We finished the first disc in no time and really enjoyed all the added "behind the scenes" extras.
on September 21, 2013
I had heard so much about this series but had never had a chance to view it on TV. This gave me an opportunity to see what all my friends were telling me i was missing. The first chapter was confusing with so many characters that I almost stopped there but decided to view the next chapter. That did it - I was hooked!! I`ve now seen all 3 seasons and am anticipating the 4th!!