5.0 out of 5 stars Review of the GTMax Wired Sensor Bar
This thing is fantastic. I had to replace the bar that came with my Wii because the wire got all frayed. I first tried one of those wireless bars, but those chew through batteries in three or four hours flat. The GTMax is just like the one that comes with the console, save for the appreciated longer wire, and it works absolutely fine.
Published on March 1 2012 by Dan

3.0 out of 5 stars GTMax Wired Sensor Bar For Nintendo Wii
Ordered it through Amazon.ca from a distributor in Toronto.
Received package 1.5 week later, only to discover that it was something else which I didn't order.
After reaching the distributor, and sending back the item which I had not ordered, I finally received another package 2.5 weeks later,
and finally got my Sensor Bar.
Unfortunately ALL the bottom...
Published on Sept. 20 2011 by jenerick

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of the GTMax Wired Sensor Bar, March 1 2012
This review is from: GTMax Wired Sensor Bar For Nintendo Wii (Video Game)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great replacement to your broken Wii Bar, MUCH better and cheaper than the Wireless one., Feb. 7 2012
This review is from: GTMax Wired Sensor Bar For Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
So after my Wired Wii Sensor broke (that came with the system) I decided to buy a replacement bar. Unfortunately no store sold the Wired Sensor Bar where I live (Alberta). So I bought the Wired Wii Bar online from eShopic and it works! A great product that I would reccomend to people who want a replacement bar.

The bar does have better sensitivity and does work better in my experience. While it's not improved enough for you to want to buy it if you already have a bar, it is still a perfect replacment.

3.0 out of 5 stars GTMax Wired Sensor Bar For Nintendo Wii, Sept. 20 2011
Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: GTMax Wired Sensor Bar For Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
Ordered it through Amazon.ca from a distributor in Toronto.
and finally got my Sensor Bar.
Unfortunately ALL the bottom screws which hold the casing together were missing (@%@# !?), so I duct-taped it together.
Will not order from them again.
Otherwise product works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work better than my old Nintendo Bar, March 25 2014
Elisabeth Dubois (Montréal, Qc Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GTMax Wired Sensor Bar For Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
I really love this because the one I had before (the one that came with the Wii) broke and was always not that impressive.

This one though is really great. I feel like it's sensitivity is higher than the original Wii sensor, so that's a big plus if you're living room (or any room your Wii is in) is dark.

One of the two dark piece on both side of the bar came off lately, but I think that was because my roommate hit it hard when he put my TV back after using it. It's still working as it use too, so I feel like it might even be more strongly built than the original one.

That said, I haven't use it that much and I have past experiences with non-official material for Nintendo console that weren't that great. I'll update this review if I ever have trouble with it at one point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, Jan. 26 2013
This review is from: GTMax Wired Sensor Bar For Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
I needed a replacement sensor for my Wii, and this sensor bar works great. So far I have no problems. I would definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars No concerns with this product or the seller, Dec 21 2012
This review is from: GTMax Wired Sensor Bar For Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
i bought this unit because the wireless one that came with the original Wii broke. This unit works well and the seller had a quick turnaround. Would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars GTMax Wired sensor bar, Dec 30 2011
This review is from: GTMax Wired Sensor Bar For Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
Couldn't find any in my area so was happy I could order online. Very happy with the product I can now play my games. Delivery time was very fast and also excellent price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Dec 21 2011
Charles R (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GTMax Wired Sensor Bar For Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
We bought this unit to replace a Wii sensor bar that my wife broke. For this price, even with shipping we were quite satisfied. It has worked well since we received it, and the kids enjoy being able to play Wii games again.

Only concern was the soft-sided packaging with the product. I would have preferred to see some hard cardboard inserted along the sides of the packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, Dec 14 2011
Carey C. Pott (Foothill Ranch, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GTMax Wired Sensor Bar For Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
While the product itself is very generic and works just fine, the customer service with this seller is excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints here!, Oct. 23 2011
This review is from: GTMax Wired Sensor Bar For Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
Inexpensive to buy, quick cheap shipping, works like a charm. I would recommend this without reservation. If your original sensor bar no longer works, this is the way to go.

GTMax Wired Sensor Bar For Nintendo Wii
GTMax Wired Sensor Bar For Nintendo Wii by eMaxland (Nintendo Wii)
CDN$ 11.11