march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage scflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Tools Family sports

on March 1, 2012
This thing is fantastic. I had to replace the bar that came with my Wii because the wire got all frayed. I first tried one of those wireless bars, but those chew through batteries in three or four hours flat. The GTMax is just like the one that comes with the console, save for the appreciated longer wire, and it works absolutely fine.
on September 20, 2011
Ordered it through Amazon.ca from a distributor in Toronto.
Received package 1.5 week later, only to discover that it was something else which I didn't order.
After reaching the distributor, and sending back the item which I had not ordered, I finally received another package 2.5 weeks later,
and finally got my Sensor Bar.
Unfortunately ALL the bottom screws which hold the casing together were missing (@%@# !?), so I duct-taped it together.
Will not order from them again.
Otherwise product works well.
on February 7, 2012
So after my Wired Wii Sensor broke (that came with the system) I decided to buy a replacement bar. Unfortunately no store sold the Wired Sensor Bar where I live (Alberta). So I bought the Wired Wii Bar online from eShopic and it works! A great product that I would reccomend to people who want a replacement bar.

The bar does have better sensitivity and does work better in my experience. While it's not improved enough for you to want to buy it if you already have a bar, it is still a perfect replacment.
on March 25, 2014
I really love this because the one I had before (the one that came with the Wii) broke and was always not that impressive.

This one though is really great. I feel like it's sensitivity is higher than the original Wii sensor, so that's a big plus if you're living room (or any room your Wii is in) is dark.

One of the two dark piece on both side of the bar came off lately, but I think that was because my roommate hit it hard when he put my TV back after using it. It's still working as it use too, so I feel like it might even be more strongly built than the original one.

That said, I haven't use it that much and I have past experiences with non-official material for Nintendo console that weren't that great. I'll update this review if I ever have trouble with it at one point.
on May 29, 2011
Our bunny chewed through the cord of the original Wii sensor. I bought a wireless one to replace it. That worked fine as long as the batteries were FRESH, but once the batteries lost even a little bit of 'juice', the wireless bar lost its sensitivity (and boy, did it wear out batteries quickly!). I bought this wired bar because it was cheap, thinking that it would be easy to replace if the wire gets chewed through again. It works better than the original Wii sensor bar did! Very impressed with the quality of it.
on December 21, 2011
We bought this unit to replace a Wii sensor bar that my wife broke. For this price, even with shipping we were quite satisfied. It has worked well since we received it, and the kids enjoy being able to play Wii games again.

Only concern was the soft-sided packaging with the product. I would have preferred to see some hard cardboard inserted along the sides of the packaging.
on October 3, 2015
Worked as intended, but I ended up using this for dolphin emulator. I desoldered the existing power wires and replaced them with the black and red wires of a standard usb cable. I would give 5 stars if the internal construction was better. I touched up the cold solder joints that were abundant on the inside, and now it works like a charm.
on March 14, 2011
No problems for me. I read some other comments talking about the range of the sensor bar. Doesn't appear to be a problem for me: I play about 10 feet from the sensor.

Wrosk great, good price: 5 stars
on December 30, 2011
Couldn't find any in my area so was happy I could order online. Very happy with the product I can now play my games. Delivery time was very fast and also excellent price!
on October 23, 2011
Inexpensive to buy, quick cheap shipping, works like a charm. I would recommend this without reservation. If your original sensor bar no longer works, this is the way to go.