summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools

on June 3, 2016
on April 24, 2016
It works
on March 8, 2016
great!
on December 4, 2015
Works great. Had this for a couple years now - no problems at all. It also has a super long cord, which may be helpful for some.
on October 3, 2015
Worked as intended, but I ended up using this for dolphin emulator. I desoldered the existing power wires and replaced them with the black and red wires of a standard usb cable. I would give 5 stars if the internal construction was better. I touched up the cold solder joints that were abundant on the inside, and now it works like a charm.
on March 25, 2014
I really love this because the one I had before (the one that came with the Wii) broke and was always not that impressive.

This one though is really great. I feel like it's sensitivity is higher than the original Wii sensor, so that's a big plus if you're living room (or any room your Wii is in) is dark.

One of the two dark piece on both side of the bar came off lately, but I think that was because my roommate hit it hard when he put my TV back after using it. It's still working as it use too, so I feel like it might even be more strongly built than the original one.

That said, I haven't use it that much and I have past experiences with non-official material for Nintendo console that weren't that great. I'll update this review if I ever have trouble with it at one point.
on February 7, 2014
Exactly as stated
on January 26, 2013
I needed a replacement sensor for my Wii, and this sensor bar works great. So far I have no problems. I would definitely recommend this product.
on December 21, 2012
i bought this unit because the wireless one that came with the original Wii broke. This unit works well and the seller had a quick turnaround. Would recommend
on March 1, 2012
This thing is fantastic. I had to replace the bar that came with my Wii because the wire got all frayed. I first tried one of those wireless bars, but those chew through batteries in three or four hours flat. The GTMax is just like the one that comes with the console, save for the appreciated longer wire, and it works absolutely fine.