biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on April 26, 2014
I'm inlove with my instant mini camera! But the film for it is pretty expensive. But it's all worth it, once you have your photos hanging on your wall for everyone to see.
You get what you pay for. (:
on January 15, 2015
Great buy! It won't get any cheaper than this elsewhere. I just wish they'd offer more discounted price on larger quantities.
on March 25, 2014
The film is a bargain in the twin pack. She adores her camera and take it everywhere. The quality of the pictures are very good. A good buy!
on December 8, 2012
Good colour, everyone loves the nostalgia factor and always impressed with the quality of picture. It is a bit expensive per shot.
on December 16, 2015
All it is, is just a vastly smaller version of the old instant camera packs of yesteryear. No different at all. Poor resolution and poor color. But as long as you know that going into it, then it does serve its purpose of a cool way to share pics or to grab quick important instant photos for others such as evidence collection for whatever reasons. However, at over a $1 per photo, this is indeed extremely expensive for something of such poor quality.
on May 16, 2014
Great camera. I love it and I love the quality and everything about it! Defenately worth it! Even the colour options are great.
on June 9, 2014
it was exactly what i expected. i would buy again since it is the more advantageous alternative for this type of camera.
on January 14, 2014
My family enjoyed the instax camera over the holidays. While the quality can't compare to our awesome canon, it was fun to have instant pics, and the kids got really creative. All of our friends got a laugh too, when we gave them pics to take home after our get togethers.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon July 17, 2015
Cheaper than most places. Came fast. Compatible with my instant camera.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 28, 2015
Exactly what I needed for instax mini printer, saved a ton of time by not wandering around looking for these in big box stores which charge either the same price or slightly more anyways. This way I get them whenever I need them at a price I favor.