5.0 out of 5 stars Zumba Fitness rocks!!!!!
Published on May 28 2011 by Libtech

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm.
Published on Sept. 8 2011 by Mimi

5.0 out of 5 stars Zumba Fitness rocks!!!!!, May 28 2011
This review is from: Zumba Fitness - Wii Standard Edition (Video Game)
If you can't find a Zumba class in your area, or, if you are too shy to attend one, or, if you just want to do Zumba in between classes, Zumba Fitness is for you! For the beginner as for the hard core Zumba fan, Zumba Fitness rocks!! Many different routines at different levels will make you sweat, lose weight while having fun. I've attended 3 classes a week now for 2 years and I do my Zumba fitness at home at least twice, or more, a week also. I just can't get enought of it!!! You have to try it!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Zumba gets you zoomin'!, Feb. 9 2011
This review is from: Zumba Fitness - Wii Standard Edition (Video Game)
I have the worst coordination imaginable, but Zumba got even a klutz like me groovin! I wish it would give a calorie burn estimate but otherwise it's a great time with awesome music...very addictive. Others have had some shipping issues. I received mine from Dvd-plus quickly and in perfect condition. No complaints here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweat once a day., Jan. 31 2012
This review is from: Zumba Fitness - Wii Standard Edition (Video Game)
This will definitely make you work up a sweat, which if you're like me you need to do once a day. Zumba for Wii is a great alternative to going for a run or if you can't make it to a gym. A lot of people were complaining about the graphics but it didn't bother me much. I'm not expecting to be visually entertained, I just want to get moving and feel good about myself. If you are looking for a fast moving fun workout that you can do from home I would suggest this for you, especially if you are Wii savy. It is a little fast paced, as a beginner at Zumba I did find myself having to do the tutorials more than three times. It also is fun just to jump into a class, wing it and see how much you can do just naturally.

4.0 out of 5 stars Totally addictive, yet not without flaws..., Nov. 23 2011
This review is from: Zumba Fitness - Wii Standard Edition (Video Game)
I live and work in a suburb with only one small (and pitiful) gym, and had been told how awesome Zumba can be, so I purchased Wii Zumba Fitness to try and get myself more active. After not exercising much since having my twins 3 years ago, I have to say, this is addictive and tons of fun. It gets my heart pumping, that's for sure. The music could be better and I wish it had a counter for calories burned, but I could see that it would be dependent on the amount of effort the user is exerting. I would like to see better tutorials, but even without using them sometimes, you can catch on quickly to the dance steps.

Overall, I am in love with Zumba and look forward to enjoying this on my Wii for a long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good workout, May 11 2011
This review is from: Zumba Fitness - Wii Standard Edition (Video Game)
I have the Wii version. You wear a belt that you place the wiimote in and place it on your right hip. For me it sometimes slides up. This is a good workout. So far I've only done the 20minute workouts. This game is similar to Just Dance. You can go on youtube and see Zumba fitness in action.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Way to Get Fit, May 20 2011
This review is from: Zumba Fitness - Wii Standard Edition (Video Game)
I am easily bored when I exercise. One thing that annoys me about Wii fitness games like Wii Fit and Gold's Dance Workout (although I love GDW too) is the down time in between action. I hate adding time to my exercise routine. So this is one huge plus of Zumba - you keep going the full 20 or 45 minutes - except mere seconds in between songs which you will appreciate to down some water. The time goes by fast too. I have never done a Zumba class so for now the moves to me are still new. I found the tutorials useless, the beginning step to the end step didn't seem the same. So I scrapped that and just jumped in. If you are a perfectionist (as I am) you may get bothered by the fact that the read is not always accurate. You can be doing everything wrong and the dancer will be green - everything right and she will stay orange. I have gotten better at ignoring that and just dancing for the fun and calorie burning of it. The music is good, fun and makes you want to dance. I find the instructor only mildly irritating on her "You're doing great!", "Keep it up!" repetitive encouragements. Although, some people like that. Overall I am really enjoying this workout and am glad I purchased it. My biggest complaint is the belt. It is too large. They could have put more velcro on it to make it smaller. I have to tie it in a big knot to try to keep it from moving around and it isn't comfortable. I find that I can not put it on my hips because it rides up and then it really moves around so I need to put it on my waist. Curvy women beware - it won't work quite right for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars very suprised at how good it is, Dec 28 2012
This review is from: Zumba Fitness - Wii Standard Edition (Video Game)
I tried Zumba fitness on the xbox 360 at my boyfriend's place. I figured it was really well suited for that system because of its hand free capabilities.

However, I myself don't have an xbox kinnect. So when I found out that they had the same game on the Wii (which I have access to), I told myself well ... I play Just dance and you need to hold the wiimote there too. it's probably not gona be too bad.

I was veeery suprised that it came with this zumba belt that you wrap around your body so that the wii mote can stay right in the middle on your stomach. I found it was still easy to press the buttons on the wiimote incase I needed to pause the game. other than that, it was such a relief to be able to do some zumba at home if i'm unable to attend one of my actual zumba classes. granted, it won't ever be like the real thing but it's still a great workout! If you're like me and don't have an xbox kinnect, this is definitely recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! / I-N-C-R-O-Y-A-B-L-E!, Nov. 10 2012
This review is from: Zumba Fitness - Wii Standard Edition (Video Game)
If you like to dance, want to train and have fun at the same time, this game is for you! Not only this game is A-W-E-S-O-M-E, it is a GREAT/SUPER/FANTASTIC workout! I have the two others at home and this one is the best. There are more dance style, more venues, more options to personalize your workout. Really, don't hesitate. Buy the game, you won't regret it! ;)

Si vous aimez la danse et que vous voulez vous entraîner tout en ayant du plaisir, ce jeu est pour vous! Non seulement le jeu est I-N-C-R-O-Y-A-B-L-E, mais aussi FANTASTIQUE/SUPER/GÉNIAL si vous voulez un entraînement efficace. J'ai les deux autres jeux Zumba Fitness à la maison et celui-ci est de loin le meilleur. Il vous offre une variété intéressante de style de danse, davantage de salles, de lieux d'entraînement et définitivement plus d'options pour personnaliser votre entraînement. Vraiment, n'hésitez pas. Achetez le jeu, vous ne le regretterez pas! ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars A satisfied customer, May 5 2011
This review is from: Zumba Fitness - Wii Standard Edition (Video Game)
This Zumba game does everything that a novice (or expert) could possibly want. My wife and kids love dancing along, and find the exercises completely satisfying.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm., Sept. 8 2011
Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Zumba Fitness - Wii Standard Edition (Video Game)
Not loving this. The tutorials are really bad - the 'first step' goes on forever and then the next 3 steps all whip by in 3 or 4 seconds. The thing with dancing is that you need to be told if you are moving your weight from one foot to the other or just placing the foot - but you don't get that information, you have to figure it out by trying different ways... which makes it a slow process. A live person would be easier to follow without the information about shifting your weight but an animated character is impossible. And there's no option to view the teacher from the back, which there is on Wii fit. It took me several goes to figure out some of the steps but at least it got me moving and the music is great. Overall I'm disappointed in that I thought I'd be able to learn the steps to these dances while working out.

Zumba Fitness - Wii Standard Edition
Zumba Fitness - Wii Standard Edition by Majesco (Nintendo Wii)
CDN$ 88.99