5.0 out of 5 stars Zumba Fitness rocks!!!!!
Published on May 28 2011 by Libtech

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm.
Published on Sept. 8 2011 by Mimi

5.0 out of 5 stars Zumba Fitness rocks!!!!!, May 28 2011
This review is from: Zumba Fitness - Wii Standard Edition (Video Game)
If you can't find a Zumba class in your area, or, if you are too shy to attend one, or, if you just want to do Zumba in between classes, Zumba Fitness is for you! For the beginner as for the hard core Zumba fan, Zumba Fitness rocks!! Many different routines at different levels will make you sweat, lose weight while having fun. I've attended 3 classes a week now for 2 years and I do my Zumba fitness at home at least twice, or more, a week also. I just can't get enought of it!!! You have to try it!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Zumba gets you zoomin'!, Feb. 9 2011
This review is from: Zumba Fitness - Wii Standard Edition (Video Game)
I have the worst coordination imaginable, but Zumba got even a klutz like me groovin! I wish it would give a calorie burn estimate but otherwise it's a great time with awesome music...very addictive. Others have had some shipping issues. I received mine from Dvd-plus quickly and in perfect condition. No complaints here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweat once a day., Jan. 31 2012
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Zumba Fitness - Wii Standard Edition (Video Game)
This will definitely make you work up a sweat, which if you're like me you need to do once a day. Zumba for Wii is a great alternative to going for a run or if you can't make it to a gym. A lot of people were complaining about the graphics but it didn't bother me much. I'm not expecting to be visually entertained, I just want to get moving and feel good about myself. If you are looking for a fast moving fun workout that you can do from home I would suggest this for you, especially if you are Wii savy. It is a little fast paced, as a beginner at Zumba I did find myself having to do the tutorials more than three times. It also is fun just to jump into a class, wing it and see how much you can do just naturally.

4.0 out of 5 stars A satisfied customer, May 5 2011
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Zumba Fitness - Wii Standard Edition (Video Game)
This Zumba game does everything that a novice (or expert) could possibly want. My wife and kids love dancing along, and find the exercises completely satisfying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting fit the fun way, Jan. 22 2012
This review is from: Zumba Fitness - Wii Standard Edition (Video Game)
A little challenging to learn, but, very fun.Doesn't feel like boring exercising.Highly recommend to get you up and moving!
Dance the weight off!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun way to exercise!, May 10 2011
This review is from: Zumba Fitness - Wii Standard Edition (Video Game)
I started doing Zumba Fitness at Curves and REALLY enjoyed it! So when I seen this game I had to have it. It's fun and a great way to work up a sweat and exercise! Love it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm., Sept. 8 2011
Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Zumba Fitness - Wii Standard Edition (Video Game)
Not loving this. The tutorials are really bad - the 'first step' goes on forever and then the next 3 steps all whip by in 3 or 4 seconds. The thing with dancing is that you need to be told if you are moving your weight from one foot to the other or just placing the foot - but you don't get that information, you have to figure it out by trying different ways... which makes it a slow process. A live person would be easier to follow without the information about shifting your weight but an animated character is impossible. And there's no option to view the teacher from the back, which there is on Wii fit. It took me several goes to figure out some of the steps but at least it got me moving and the music is great. Overall I'm disappointed in that I thought I'd be able to learn the steps to these dances while working out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Game, March 24 2013
This review is from: Zumba Fitness - Wii Standard Edition (Video Game)
I love Zumba. I live in a small town and Zumba didn't have enough people to have a workout session. So I decided to get the wii game and I love it. It's awesome and i get a sweat going and a smile on my face.

4.0 out of 5 stars very suprised at how good it is, Dec 28 2012
This review is from: Zumba Fitness - Wii Standard Edition (Video Game)
I tried Zumba fitness on the xbox 360 at my boyfriend's place. I figured it was really well suited for that system because of its hand free capabilities.

However, I myself don't have an xbox kinnect. So when I found out that they had the same game on the Wii (which I have access to), I told myself well ... I play Just dance and you need to hold the wiimote there too. it's probably not gona be too bad.

I was veeery suprised that it came with this zumba belt that you wrap around your body so that the wii mote can stay right in the middle on your stomach. I found it was still easy to press the buttons on the wiimote incase I needed to pause the game. other than that, it was such a relief to be able to do some zumba at home if i'm unable to attend one of my actual zumba classes. granted, it won't ever be like the real thing but it's still a great workout! If you're like me and don't have an xbox kinnect, this is definitely recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! / I-N-C-R-O-Y-A-B-L-E!, Nov. 10 2012
This review is from: Zumba Fitness - Wii Standard Edition (Video Game)
If you like to dance, want to train and have fun at the same time, this game is for you! Not only this game is A-W-E-S-O-M-E, it is a GREAT/SUPER/FANTASTIC workout! I have the two others at home and this one is the best. There are more dance style, more venues, more options to personalize your workout. Really, don't hesitate. Buy the game, you won't regret it! ;)

Si vous aimez la danse et que vous voulez vous entraîner tout en ayant du plaisir, ce jeu est pour vous! Non seulement le jeu est I-N-C-R-O-Y-A-B-L-E, mais aussi FANTASTIQUE/SUPER/GÉNIAL si vous voulez un entraînement efficace. J'ai les deux autres jeux Zumba Fitness à la maison et celui-ci est de loin le meilleur. Il vous offre une variété intéressante de style de danse, davantage de salles, de lieux d'entraînement et définitivement plus d'options pour personnaliser votre entraînement. Vraiment, n'hésitez pas. Achetez le jeu, vous ne le regretterez pas! ;)

Zumba Fitness - Wii Standard Edition
Zumba Fitness - Wii Standard Edition by Majesco (Nintendo Wii)
CDN$ 64.97