summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

on February 22, 2016
Bon appareil, robuste, performant et délivrant une très bonne puissance... Facile d'entretien et surtout très esthétique. Le meilleure rapport qualité prix
on May 3, 2015
I am very happy with my new blender. It looks great,, easy to operate .
My 1st Oster blender is still working well after 54 years but i needed one that could crush ice
So i now have one.
Thank you OSTER.
on April 10, 2015
Bad quality. Alreadt broke twice (different parts). Bad design prevents to clean the blade correctly, even in a dishwasher.
There's no pride here to buy an American product (which was supposed to be a Unique Selling Point).
on January 2, 2015
It is lot of more powerful than my older Oster that I just replaced and I absolutly love the elegant clean design and simple controls. For this price you cannot go wrong, it use it for smoothies and pesto's and it does a great job...
on November 11, 2014
When it is on sale, this blender is a steal, it is a great blender for a low price.
on September 24, 2014
Could not blend most items not worth the money lasted a week then the blade came loose I've tried fixing it and even replacing a part but it still failed
on February 26, 2014
Bought this a couple of years ago and has been getting use daily since. All the blades and pieces that usually wear are still in perfect condition.
on August 11, 2013
This blender does its job in a mediocre fashion. I often find I have to stop the blender and mix smoothies with a spoon, even when they are not very thick. I definitely had higher expectations. The thing that bugs me the most is that the glass jar is attached the the black plastic part beneath it. In order to clean it properly you have to unscrew it with a mini screw driver. Also, the plastic part makes it a bit more difficult to unscrew the blade. I kind of miss my old blender - it was cheaper, but mixed better and was easier clean... though this one is more attractive and can stay on my counter (which is why I gave it 3 stars)
on December 2, 2012
Purchased this blender to replace a broken Oster BRLY07-B 7-Speed Fusion Blender (after 4 years).

We make smoothies 3-4X a week. Approximately 3/5 Frozen fruits with the remainder being some fresh fruit and vegetables, mixed in a base of water and almond or soy milk.

Given that the Fusion blender was 600 W, I expected this model to be better (apparently 1000 W).

It is not.

First off, it has a 4-blade system while the Fusion had 6.

Secondly, despite the power rating, the Fusion is more powerful than this model.

Thirdly, the jar design seems to predispose the contents to get stuck, preventing blending. This ultimately requires several rounds of manipulation with a spoon or knife (the fusion would do this once or not at all).

This blender is however notably less loud than the fusion.

The blender is also more aesthetically pleasing.

However, these qualities aside, this blender seems to suffer from a poor arrangement of power and jar design that prevents it from blending smoothie drinks efficiently.

It is not a bad blender, but when push comes to shove, it doesn't cut it for my smoothie needs.

I will be returning it to look for a replacement Fusion model.

UPDATE:

1. This unit only has an actual 600 W, and not the 1000 W advertised.

2. The piece that connects the blender to the jar/blade repeatedly unscrews, requiring opening of the motor casing for reassembly of the piece.
on March 2, 2012
Dont need a blender that makes soup and has 400 speed settings
this one is straight forward has good capacity and easy cleaning.
my last blender was a sears received as a gift in 1974 and finaly bit the dust so I shopped around and found that this oster was overall the most functional amd simple blender with the power to crush blend and mix.

so far works well hope it lasts 38 years too :)