5.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee maker!
I would recommend this for all of your everyday coffee needs. Easy to fill with both water and coffee and programming is easy too.
Published 6 months ago by Gary A Falck

3.0 out of 5 stars S L O W
I bought this after reading rave reviews about how nice and hot the coffee was and how easy it was to operate.

Published on Nov. 6 2010 by Ann F

3.0 out of 5 stars S L O W, Nov. 6 2010
Ann F (Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oster 12 cup Programmable Coffee Maker (Black) (Kitchen)

Pros - easy to program and access for adding water and coffee. Looks sharp on the counter. The carafe does not drip while pouring. I like the auto shut off after two hours and option to delay start. It does make nice hot coffee. It has a brew selector for regular or strong coffee. Auto off shut is nice - any coffee will taste like crap after 2 hours anyway.

Cons - If you set it to strong, it will take almost 20 minutes to brew a pot. Forget about an impromptu coffee if a friend drops by for a few minutes. Supposedly you can sneak a cup, but it will drip on the hotplate while you do. Not a lot, but enough to be a pain and sizzle when you put the carafe back. On the regular strength, it takes about 15 minutes to brew a pot.

I make a pot a day, and I think I will be setting it to come on automatically in the morning, otherwise by the time I fill it and brew, it would be half an hour until I get my first cup. I like the idea of extracting more flavour from fewer grounds, so will likely set it to strong so I will get an extra pot from a pound of coffee.
I am keeping it mainly because I am tired of repackaging coffee makers and taking them back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee maker!, Oct. 8 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic item, May 3 2013
This review is from: Oster 12 cup Programmable Coffee Maker (Black) (Kitchen)
Awesome coffee machine, 2 type of brewing, good style, timer, tough machine. Perfect machine for a coffee lover. I absolutely refer that brewer

5.0 out of 5 stars Café !!!, April 26 2012
Tres bonne cafetiere,
Elle fait du bon café, la programmation est simple ainsi que heure affiché sur celle-ci. On peut place un filtre pour l'eau, avant que celle-ci passe a travers le café moulu dans le panier. Elle a la fonction de nettoyage, que l'on doit effectuer un fois par mois, si l'on veut quel fonctionne plus d'une années. J'ai eu un autre model de cafétiere Oster avant celle-ci, qui a fonctionner deux ans, que j'ai nettoyer 4 ou 5 fois.
Merci Amazone.ca

ARRAY(0xac850768)

Oster 12 cup Programmable Coffee Maker (Black)
CDN$ 59.99 CDN$ 51.99