4.0 out of 5 stars It is a great product, Dec 8 2011
This review is from: Sunbeam Heritage Hand Mixer (Kitchen)
I have now used this product to make bread to cakes and works very well. Great looking cosmetically on counter. Has worked flawlessly and power is good at 250 watts. Power boost is awesome providing good extra power when needed. I like the hide away cord into the stand is great.
You wont go wrong .
I do wish this model did come with extra beaters like the whisk type.
I do recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the look and the power of this machine (250), July 16 2015
This review is from: Sunbeam Heritage Hand Mixer (Kitchen)
I had a hand-held Sunbeam mixer before. It lasted me 22 years so that in itself attests to the durability of the machine. I like the look and the power of this machine (250). It is definitely stronger that the one I had beofre (200). I like the stand that comes with it. One thing I did not think was easy to work with is the release button. I have to push down really hard to release those blades. I am not one of those people who is constantly mixing and baking, so all in all this does the job for me. I did not rate it higher because it does not have a whisk and does not come with a bowl. So for the price paid and for your occasional use, this is not a bad machine at all.

Sunbeam Heritage Hand Mixer