biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on June 8, 2015
Has a couple of boil temperature, in 5 degrees increment. Perfect when you have a couple different type of tea. Only drawback I found is that the kettle sits on a stand, and when you lift it, it'll automatically turn off and reset the settings. So if you wanted to use the keep-warm feature you have to reset it. The stainless finish is easy to maintain, and it looks classy on the countertop. Boils water real quick which is a plus.
on June 7, 2015
It was shipped to me with a leak, the temperature is ALWAYS, a few degree's off as well. It's downright horrible.
on May 25, 2015
Steam and water escape through the lid otherwise it's good so far but I've had it less than a month.
on May 8, 2015
Leak exchange it....leak again dont pur any $ on this one.
on April 5, 2015
Had this a month now with no problems at all. It operates exactly as advertised, is more than sturdy for the daily use I put it through and was available for a great price.
on March 21, 2015
Good kettle for tea drinkers because you can adjust the temperature for the type of teas that you might drink. I have one at home which I bought two years ago and bought this one again for the office. Very reliable. Looks fine on my desk.
on November 20, 2014
LED indicator has no light and is hard to read as it fogs up when the water is boiling.
on September 24, 2014
Second purchase of this product !First one ,the lid broke! Second one leaks,can't return as no longer have packaging have just ordered different brand
on June 27, 2014
So far, this kettle works great. But after reading all the reviews, slightly worried now. I did not buy it through Amazon. Hopefully, mine will be better. I bought an Oster before, no problems for years. Next time I'll read the Amazon reviews first.
on May 15, 2014
I just bought this kettle and I would not have done so had I read the reviews. One can see the potential for failure in the lid, since it has plastic hinges and does not open fully, so that it is easy to put excess pressure on it. It DOES NOT have a red glowing lite when the kettle is in the boiling process. The display is pathetically small and very difficult to read. The functions offered do not seem to make sense, for example boiling for 3 to 6 seconds extra? It is disappointing because I had a good view of Oster products, but that view has been seriously damaged. I plan to avoid using the lid as much as possible and just fill it through the spout.