5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!
Published 16 months ago by Kali

2.0 out of 5 stars Too hot to handle
Bought this unit for my wife who had just lost her older Crock Pot. She was delighted with the size but complained the unit became very hot on the outside and didn't appear to be cooking as well as her other slow cookers she had in the past. She sold it used for $20 and will keep looking. In the meantime she has an older slowcooker her Mum lent her.
Published 16 months ago by Barru

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, April 3 2013
Kali "They call me The Book Junkie" (Haliburton, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Crock-Pot 7-Quart Oval Slow Cooker, White (Kitchen)
This is my 6th slow cooker, I love them and cannot seem to have enough! This one performs admirably, I just made Polenta in it, and it turned out fantastic. Perfect size for making apple butter or a cooking a whole chicken. Just a piece of advice though, if you are cooking small meals this isn't the right size for you. Slow cookers work best when they are cooking a meal that fits them. You might need something smaller if you are having an issue with overcooking or heat. The plus side of that is, if you have more than one slow cooker (in different sizes) you can cook your main part of the meal and the side separately. My only beef with slow cookers is that the food cooked within all takes on the same taste. I routinely make slow cooked roast beef in a large one, and slow cooked carrots with a maple-butter glaze in a smaller one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large sized slow cooker will fit almost anything, Jan. 9 2013
This review is from: Crock-Pot 7-Quart Oval Slow Cooker, White (Kitchen)
I bought this for my father as well as the cook book that goes along with it, He wanted a bigger one to fit bigger cuts of meat in and this 7 quart crock pot does just the trick. Also is great for heating up leftovers of any sorts! Great gift for Christmas and the cost was very afordable as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crock-Pot 7-Quart Oval Slow Cooker, White, Aug. 27 2013
This review is from: Crock-Pot 7-Quart Oval Slow Cooker, White (Kitchen)
Love love love it just made my dinners much more easier!!!!!
Meals are scrumcious when slow cooked and so much easier for finding time to cook lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Size!!, Aug. 12 2013
This review is from: Crock-Pot 7-Quart Oval Slow Cooker, White (Kitchen)
this is a perfect Slow cooker for the price!
I have used it on a number of occasions and i got my boyfriend one as well he also loves it!

its really big, I love cooking my roast dinners in it, last night i cooked 2 pork tenderloins with potatoes and vegetables i threw it all in the pot and covered it all in gravy it is so easy and so delicious!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too hot to handle, April 14 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars good price fast shipping, June 19 2014
This review is from: Crock-Pot 7-Quart Oval Slow Cooker, White (Kitchen)
What can I say I love having stuff delivered to my door. I made a big pot of chicken and rice soup and the crock pot works as it should. Shipped quickly. I am very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, May 27 2014
This review is from: Crock-Pot 7-Quart Oval Slow Cooker, White (Kitchen)
Would definitely recommend. I love making soups in my crock put; it makes so many servings that I have suppers/lunches for days! Also cooks chicken very nicely too.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this thing, Feb. 18 2014
This review is from: Crock-Pot 7-Quart Oval Slow Cooker, White (Kitchen)
This is a great family-sized crockpot. It works perfectly. My only small complaint is that the high/low settings aren't very clear. There's I and II.

This is great for days when you want an easy meal and can start early in the day. It really frees up time that I'd otherwise spend cooking.

4.0 out of 5 stars very large crock pot, great value for the price!, Jan. 11 2014
This review is from: Crock-Pot 7-Quart Oval Slow Cooker, White (Kitchen)
I have a large extended family and this crock pot is big enough to cook enough food for everyone. The Crock pot is easy to clean and the two large handles on either side make it easy to transport. The ceramic pot is very heavy. This is a great product, but takes time to get used to the different temperatures it functions at. High is pretty hot and will burn the food if left on for too long without enough liquid and the warm setting will not just keep food warm, but cook it at a slow rate. The low is in between these two temperatures. Aesthetically this isn't a nice looking crock pot, but it is functional and practical.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, careful it can really overcook things, Aug. 15 2013
This review is from: Crock-Pot 7-Quart Oval Slow Cooker, White (Kitchen)
Does the job, but even on its lowest setting it gets quite hot, it can easily overcook your dishes if you are not careful

Crock-Pot 7-Quart Oval Slow Cooker, White