biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools

Color: WhiteChange

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon April 3, 2013
This is my 6th slow cooker, I love them and cannot seem to have enough! This one performs admirably, I just made Polenta in it, and it turned out fantastic. Perfect size for making apple butter or a cooking a whole chicken. Just a piece of advice though, if you are cooking small meals this isn't the right size for you. Slow cookers work best when they are cooking a meal that fits them. You might need something smaller if you are having an issue with overcooking or heat. The plus side of that is, if you have more than one slow cooker (in different sizes) you can cook your main part of the meal and the side separately. My only beef with slow cookers is that the food cooked within all takes on the same taste. I routinely make slow cooked roast beef in a large one, and slow cooked carrots with a maple-butter glaze in a smaller one.
on July 31, 2013
This crock-pot will fit a large chicken or roast, and makes enough soup to feed six people. There are only two shortfalls to this product: the heat control goes from off-low-high-warm, which can be confusing, and it could really use a 'power on' light so you know if it is working.
on January 9, 2013
I bought this for my father as well as the cook book that goes along with it, He wanted a bigger one to fit bigger cuts of meat in and this 7 quart crock pot does just the trick. Also is great for heating up leftovers of any sorts! Great gift for Christmas and the cost was very afordable as well.
on May 11, 2014
Beware of this Crock-Pot or 'Slow' Cooker. There is nothing slow about it. If you want to be able to place an average sized pot roast, or something similar, in it and let it cook for 8 or 9 hours, forget it! Said roast will be well done and ready to serve within about 4 hours. That is the LOW setting. God knows what happens if you set it on high. I love slow cooking meat while I'm at work. That means that this thing is useless to me.
If you want a 'fast' cooker then go for it.
on April 14, 2013
Bought this unit for my wife who had just lost her older Crock Pot. She was delighted with the size but complained the unit became very hot on the outside and didn't appear to be cooking as well as her other slow cookers she had in the past. She sold it used for $20 and will keep looking. In the meantime she has an older slowcooker her Mum lent her.
on August 12, 2013
this is a perfect Slow cooker for the price!
I have used it on a number of occasions and i got my boyfriend one as well he also loves it!

its really big, I love cooking my roast dinners in it, last night i cooked 2 pork tenderloins with potatoes and vegetables i threw it all in the pot and covered it all in gravy it is so easy and so delicious!
on January 30, 2014
Although I did not purchase this primarily as a slow cooker, I did want the capability to use it as such in the future. Sadly, when it arrived, the lid did not seat on the pot at all. This resulted in a 1/4 inch gap along the length of the cooker. My rough math figured this to be almost equal to a 2 square inch hole in the lid. I contacted the manufacturer who felt this was an acceptable flaw. This was contrary to everything I have read about slow cooking and the need to keep the lid closed throughout the cooking process. So, I asked for and rapidly received a replacement from Amazon. The new crock lid fits perfectly and I am happy with it. Paired with a Dorkfood DSV Temperature conroller it makes for a relatively cheap and viable sous vide cooker. But due to the poor quality control in manufacturing and the equally lame customer support from the manufacturer, this only gets 4 stars.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 27, 2013
Works exactly as expected...I like this size better than our 4 quart one, even just for a family of 4.
on January 11, 2014
I have a large extended family and this crock pot is big enough to cook enough food for everyone. The Crock pot is easy to clean and the two large handles on either side make it easy to transport. The ceramic pot is very heavy. This is a great product, but takes time to get used to the different temperatures it functions at. High is pretty hot and will burn the food if left on for too long without enough liquid and the warm setting will not just keep food warm, but cook it at a slow rate. The low is in between these two temperatures. Aesthetically this isn't a nice looking crock pot, but it is functional and practical.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 18, 2014
This is a beautiful sleek easy to use slow-cooker. Easy to clean with separate porcelain insert which can be removed for cleaning. A must have for your kitchen accessories.