5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so Good
Its a great feeling, when you're in the shower, and you can stare at your face and smile rofl.

This mirror doesn't fog, but granted i've only used it for a week or 2,

it holds up extremely well on the wall, they provide silicon and glue, and i haven't noticed it shake or anything.

I'm glad one of my first purchases on amazon was a good...
Published on Nov. 18 2011 by Samantha

2.0 out of 5 stars Fell off in 2 months!
It worked great for 2 months and it fell off. Luckily I was able to catch it (i.e., it did not hold the weight of the water)
The concept is good. But I guess if it's not durable, what is the point in spending $30...?
Published 3 months ago by Kawauso

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so Good, Nov. 18 2011
This review is from: Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee by ToiletTree Products. Guaranteed Not to Fog, Designed Not to Fall. #1 product on Amazon.com

This mirror doesn't fog, but granted i've only used it for a week or 2,

I'm glad one of my first purchases on amazon was a good buy.

EDIT: Its been 2+ years now and it's still held up rather well, it does flop down with the weight of the water so make sure you mount it a bit higher, but otherwise, i'm still extremely happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design, really fog free!, June 27 2011
This product is really what it says it is - a fog free mirror. The idea to fill the mirror with water is ingenious and it really works! The mounting was a breeze and feels very stable. The shelf is helpful to rest my razor on, and the slot for the squeegee shows great attention to design detail. I recommend the product. The only negative was that water does bead on the glass. It would be great if I didn't have to use the squeegee so much, i.e. if the glass had some sort of coating which would repel the water.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fogless Shaving Mirror that Actually Works!, Feb. 15 2011
D. Druick (Kingston, Ontario) - See all my reviews
You'd think that buying a shaving mirror for your shower would be simple - until you buy products that fog up or, worse still, don't stick, drop off the wall, and leave broken glass on your shower floor.

I had almost given up but decided to give it one last try with this ToiletTree product. Guess what? It sticks, it works, it has a great little shelf for your rasor, has a handy little squeegee built in, and just doesn't fog up. Simple? For others no, for ToiletTree apparently yes. For those of you who need to have themselves magnified to shave, this may not be the one for you. For what I want - to comforably shave in my shower - I am totally satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars A morning time saver., April 24 2014
This is a solid product that works as advertised. The adhesive and silicone keeps it securely in place and I'm happy with how fog free the mirror stays. I'm very happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shower mirror, Oct. 26 2013
Michael Mindel "Michael Mindel" (Montréal Québec) - See all my reviews
Have had this item for many years, probably 7-10..works as promised....Can't live without it....Only complaint, the mirror, when filled with water is slightly heavy, and after 2 years, the notches on the side could not hold the mirror at the proper angle I wanted...it would click down to the vertical position. I resolved this problem by placing a tiny little bottle on the shelf behind the lower rim of the mirror which hold the mirror at the perfect position.
IT NEVER FOGS...and the glue on the wall has held firm over these many years...

5.0 out of 5 stars met all expectaions, Feb. 16 2011
This product is excellent and met all my expectations. I read many on-line reviews for various other fogless shower mirrors and this one had the best reviews. I bought this shower mirror as a Christmas gift for my husband two months ago. It was easy to install, I installed it myself. The whole thing is made of plastic, but it works well. You just fill the opening behind the mirror with hot water and it doesn't fog. The little squeegee is a bit lame and we never use it. Overall, this was a great gift for my hubbie!

4.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, easy to install and convenient., July 20 2014
Very nice product, the fixation system puts me at ease and I can rest easy knowing this mirror will not fall off the wall during the middle of the night and give me a heart attack. It is still very light and feels a little bit flimsy, probably as a compromise to make sure it can be held by the wall bracket. The mirror has a slight deformation which also keeps it away from a perfect score.

5.0 out of 5 stars A solid product that is actually fog free. I ..., Dec 12 2014
Darren Cope (Perth, ON) - See all my reviews
A solid product that is actually fog free. I moved, and the company sent me an additional adhesive kit for no charge after a quick email. There is some residue left when removing the product, but considering how solid it is, I'd say it's worth it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Fell off in 2 months!, Sept. 2 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shower mirror ever, Sept. 30 2014
Joël Bentz (Chibougamau, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
Best shower mirror I ever had; easy to install; won't fall down and, most importantly, really fog less. I've been using it for about 2 months, and it's rally doing the job.
Perfect product at a small price!