5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so Good
Its a great feeling, when you're in the shower, and you can stare at your face and smile rofl.

This mirror doesn't fog, but granted i've only used it for a week or 2,

it holds up extremely well on the wall, they provide silicon and glue, and i haven't noticed it shake or anything.

I'm glad one of my first purchases on amazon was a good...
Published on Nov. 18 2011 by Samantha

3.0 out of 5 stars doesn't stay in position
works well, but I have to wedge something behind it if I want to look at anything except my toes
Published 6 months ago by Steve Cameron

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shower mirror, Oct. 26 2013
Michael Mindel "Michael Mindel" (Montréal Québec) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee by ToiletTree Products. Guaranteed Not to Fog, Designed Not to Fall. #1 product on Amazon.com
Have had this item for many years, probably 7-10..works as promised....Can't live without it....Only complaint, the mirror, when filled with water is slightly heavy, and after 2 years, the notches on the side could not hold the mirror at the proper angle I wanted...it would click down to the vertical position. I resolved this problem by placing a tiny little bottle on the shelf behind the lower rim of the mirror which hold the mirror at the perfect position.
IT NEVER FOGS...and the glue on the wall has held firm over these many years...

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so Good, Nov. 18 2011

This mirror doesn't fog, but granted i've only used it for a week or 2,

I'm glad one of my first purchases on amazon was a good buy.

EDIT: Its been 2+ years now and it's still held up rather well, it does flop down with the weight of the water so make sure you mount it a bit higher, but otherwise, i'm still extremely happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design, really fog free!, June 27 2011
This product is really what it says it is - a fog free mirror. The idea to fill the mirror with water is ingenious and it really works! The mounting was a breeze and feels very stable. The shelf is helpful to rest my razor on, and the slot for the squeegee shows great attention to design detail. I recommend the product. The only negative was that water does bead on the glass. It would be great if I didn't have to use the squeegee so much, i.e. if the glass had some sort of coating which would repel the water.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this a long time ago and hasn't dissapointed me since., April 18 2014
Easy to install and ready to use within a day.
Some water spots on the mirror, but nothing I could easily clean off if I weren't so lazy.
Great product, would buy another if my current one ever gives out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, April 16 2014
Works great and I am happy with purchase so far. I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone to purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Last Mirror I Need to Buy, April 3 2014
This mirror really works. I've bought about 10 fog free shaving mirrors in my life and none of them were any good. I think this one is the last one I'll need to buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars doesn't stay in position, Oct. 11 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!!!, Oct. 10 2013
I have had many shower mirrors and this is the best.....quality made, large size, truly fog-free (most aren't), excellent shelf for a razor, and simple to use. The extra step of filling the back of the mirror with hot water takes a couple of seconds is worth the effort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, March 22 2013
M. Picard (Montreal, Québec) - See all my reviews
I was hesitating between this one and the larger one. This is a good size for shaving !
The silicone glue works great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, March 8 2013
This mirror is indeed fogless - it functions very well and the little tray to hold my razor works great as it was always a balancing act to find a spot to put it down. It says it's removable, however, I have to question that (you have to silicone it to the wall/plastic surround/tile/etc) - I dont think i'd be able to remove it without damaging the bracket. But it's not like i'll be removing it anytime soon!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›