biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on November 18, 2011
Its a great feeling, when you're in the shower, and you can stare at your face and smile rofl.

This mirror doesn't fog, but granted i've only used it for a week or 2,

it holds up extremely well on the wall, they provide silicon and glue, and i haven't noticed it shake or anything.

I'm glad one of my first purchases on amazon was a good buy.

EDIT: Its been 2+ years now and it's still held up rather well, it does flop down with the weight of the water so make sure you mount it a bit higher, but otherwise, i'm still extremely happy with it.
on October 26, 2013
Have had this item for many years, probably 7-10..works as promised....Can't live without it....Only complaint, the mirror, when filled with water is slightly heavy, and after 2 years, the notches on the side could not hold the mirror at the proper angle I wanted...it would click down to the vertical position. I resolved this problem by placing a tiny little bottle on the shelf behind the lower rim of the mirror which hold the mirror at the perfect position.
IT NEVER FOGS...and the glue on the wall has held firm over these many years...
on June 27, 2011
This product is really what it says it is - a fog free mirror. The idea to fill the mirror with water is ingenious and it really works! The mounting was a breeze and feels very stable. The shelf is helpful to rest my razor on, and the slot for the squeegee shows great attention to design detail. I recommend the product. The only negative was that water does bead on the glass. It would be great if I didn't have to use the squeegee so much, i.e. if the glass had some sort of coating which would repel the water.
on April 24, 2014
This is a solid product that works as advertised. The adhesive and silicone keeps it securely in place and I'm happy with how fog free the mirror stays. I'm very happy with this purchase.
on February 16, 2011
This product is excellent and met all my expectations. I read many on-line reviews for various other fogless shower mirrors and this one had the best reviews. I bought this shower mirror as a Christmas gift for my husband two months ago. It was easy to install, I installed it myself. The whole thing is made of plastic, but it works well. You just fill the opening behind the mirror with hot water and it doesn't fog. The little squeegee is a bit lame and we never use it. Overall, this was a great gift for my hubbie!
on January 20, 2012
The install is very easy. The quality of the mirror is better than I had expected. I was using a similar product from Sharper Image. It was OK but the Fogless Mirror is far better. The instructions require you to pour hot water in the back of the mirror to prevent fogging. It does work better if you do this but I don't feel it is necessary. If I wipe if off with my hand it is very clear for 15 seconds. I might have to wipe it 2-3 times while shaving but I don't find that to be a problem.

William Hass
on March 8, 2013
This mirror is indeed fogless - it functions very well and the little tray to hold my razor works great as it was always a balancing act to find a spot to put it down. It says it's removable, however, I have to question that (you have to silicone it to the wall/plastic surround/tile/etc) - I dont think i'd be able to remove it without damaging the bracket. But it's not like i'll be removing it anytime soon!
on August 13, 2012
After a search of all the local stores proved fruitless I turned, once again to Amazon.ca --- I should just do it in the beginning and save a lot of hassle. The Fogless Shower Mirror is perfect. Now I get to enjoy a shave in the shower and actually see what I'm doing --- no more crooked side burns or odd looking goatee sides. Every shower should come equiped with one as standard equipment . . . (^_^)
on July 20, 2014
Very nice product, the fixation system puts me at ease and I can rest easy knowing this mirror will not fall off the wall during the middle of the night and give me a heart attack. It is still very light and feels a little bit flimsy, probably as a compromise to make sure it can be held by the wall bracket. The mirror has a slight deformation which also keeps it away from a perfect score.
on May 11, 2011
I like the idea and fogfree feature of the mirror. I wonder if I may have a dud. It is more like a fun-house mirror than a useable cosmetic mirror. I assume it has to do with the thinness of the mirror and the temperature warping it but I am not sure. At any rate, I have to often touch up my shave for missed spots in a way that never happened with my Showertek chrome.

See 1 answered question