boutiques-francophones Learn more countdown scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on March 9, 2016
It does what it is supposed to do. Takes a few minutes to install it properly and then 24 hours before you can hang the mirror on the support piece which you have adhered to the shower tiles. But once you get past that it does the job better than any other shower mirror I've used. It does not fog up, which is the main purpose of this thing. It even comes with a small squeegee which is handy for removing water droplets at the conclusion of your shower. Water droplets will leave mineral deposits on the mirror, otherwise (not the end of the world as mineral deposits are removable with a proper cleaning). Overall, an excellent product. Not cheap but certainly well built and well designed.
on November 18, 2011
Its a great feeling, when you're in the shower, and you can stare at your face and smile rofl.

This mirror doesn't fog, but granted i've only used it for a week or 2,

it holds up extremely well on the wall, they provide silicon and glue, and i haven't noticed it shake or anything.

I'm glad one of my first purchases on amazon was a good buy.

EDIT: Its been 2+ years now and it's still held up rather well, it does flop down with the weight of the water so make sure you mount it a bit higher, but otherwise, i'm still extremely happy with it.
on June 27, 2016
Finally, a truly fogless mirror. I've tried other things and mirrors but never worked for long. This mirror seems to be the answer but I guess time will also tell. I was worried about mounting the mirror because there is a seam right about eye level which caused problems with previous mirrors I used in the shower, but because this one tilts I was able to mount it and tilt for a great view for shaving. Hopefully this will last.
on March 5, 2016
Have been using this and the smaller travel version for years and really appreciate the fogless feature, shaving in the shower is far more convenient than over a sink. I modified this product slightly by drilling a tiny hole in the bottom of the water storage compartment so it's self draining. If you do this make sure you use the smallest drill bit you can find so it doesn't drain before you've finished shaving.
on June 19, 2016
It is imperative that you spend some time plotting the spot where you want to put this. The installation is so simple. You clean the area where you want to fix it to. Take off the backing and stick it to the area where you want it to be stuck to. It's that simple. Hold it in place for a little bit and then it's not coming off without some work. It's almost been two months and it's still going strong. Great purchase, you won't be disappointed!
on June 27, 2011
This product is really what it says it is - a fog free mirror. The idea to fill the mirror with water is ingenious and it really works! The mounting was a breeze and feels very stable. The shelf is helpful to rest my razor on, and the slot for the squeegee shows great attention to design detail. I recommend the product. The only negative was that water does bead on the glass. It would be great if I didn't have to use the squeegee so much, i.e. if the glass had some sort of coating which would repel the water.
on June 22, 2016
Great product! Fast shipping! The adhesive sticks to the shower wall very easy. I fill up the mirror with hot water and I have yet to have the mirror fog up on me. I recommend this product as it keeps your sink clean of hair.
on June 16, 2016
Works really well, Once the hot water is added to the back it nevers fogs up and the squeeze that come with it is great
so is the holder for the squeeze. I highly recommend this item. the size is very good too.
on January 20, 2012
The install is very easy. The quality of the mirror is better than I had expected. I was using a similar product from Sharper Image. It was OK but the Fogless Mirror is far better. The instructions require you to pour hot water in the back of the mirror to prevent fogging. It does work better if you do this but I don't feel it is necessary. If I wipe if off with my hand it is very clear for 15 seconds. I might have to wipe it 2-3 times while shaving but I don't find that to be a problem.

William Hass
on February 16, 2011
This product is excellent and met all my expectations. I read many on-line reviews for various other fogless shower mirrors and this one had the best reviews. I bought this shower mirror as a Christmas gift for my husband two months ago. It was easy to install, I installed it myself. The whole thing is made of plastic, but it works well. You just fill the opening behind the mirror with hot water and it doesn't fog. The little squeegee is a bit lame and we never use it. Overall, this was a great gift for my hubbie!

See 1 answered question