biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-10 of 54 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on November 18, 2011
Its a great feeling, when you're in the shower, and you can stare at your face and smile rofl.

This mirror doesn't fog, but granted i've only used it for a week or 2,

it holds up extremely well on the wall, they provide silicon and glue, and i haven't noticed it shake or anything.

I'm glad one of my first purchases on amazon was a good buy.

EDIT: Its been 2+ years now and it's still held up rather well, it does flop down with the weight of the water so make sure you mount it a bit higher, but otherwise, i'm still extremely happy with it.
on June 27, 2011
This product is really what it says it is - a fog free mirror. The idea to fill the mirror with water is ingenious and it really works! The mounting was a breeze and feels very stable. The shelf is helpful to rest my razor on, and the slot for the squeegee shows great attention to design detail. I recommend the product. The only negative was that water does bead on the glass. It would be great if I didn't have to use the squeegee so much, i.e. if the glass had some sort of coating which would repel the water.
on February 16, 2011
This product is excellent and met all my expectations. I read many on-line reviews for various other fogless shower mirrors and this one had the best reviews. I bought this shower mirror as a Christmas gift for my husband two months ago. It was easy to install, I installed it myself. The whole thing is made of plastic, but it works well. You just fill the opening behind the mirror with hot water and it doesn't fog. The little squeegee is a bit lame and we never use it. Overall, this was a great gift for my hubbie!
on January 20, 2012
The install is very easy. The quality of the mirror is better than I had expected. I was using a similar product from Sharper Image. It was OK but the Fogless Mirror is far better. The instructions require you to pour hot water in the back of the mirror to prevent fogging. It does work better if you do this but I don't feel it is necessary. If I wipe if off with my hand it is very clear for 15 seconds. I might have to wipe it 2-3 times while shaving but I don't find that to be a problem.

William Hass
on August 13, 2012
After a search of all the local stores proved fruitless I turned, once again to Amazon.ca --- I should just do it in the beginning and save a lot of hassle. The Fogless Shower Mirror is perfect. Now I get to enjoy a shave in the shower and actually see what I'm doing --- no more crooked side burns or odd looking goatee sides. Every shower should come equiped with one as standard equipment . . . (^_^)
on April 16, 2015
Excellent shower mirror. You fill the backside with hot water from your shower and it works! The provided squeegee is a nice touch. The mirror isn't of the highest quality, so the reflected image isn't the sharpest but I'm not that picky. I've followed the provided instructions to adhere the mirror to the shower tiles and it hasn't fallen yet after months of use.
on February 3, 2012
I ordered Toilet Tree's fogless mirror after reading all the positive reviews. Well, everyone was right. This is a great fogless mirror and my husband loves shaving in the shower with his new toy. Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee by ToiletTree Products. Guaranteed Not to Fog, Designed Not to Fall. #1 product on Amazon.com
on July 31, 2011
I have purchases all kinds of "fogless mirrors" They all stop working after a few days and they all fall down.
So far so good. I have had it for a week at it stays clear! Smart and simple. Doesn't fog up...doesn't fall down.
If it ever does (fog up or fall down) I will update this review and share the bad news
on March 7, 2011
This product lives up to its advertising. the best mirror I have bought. I will get another one if something ever happens to this one. Shipping took a long time. I am in Canada and I could not track it with USPS. for the shipping costs I paid, UPS could have been used and I would have got it much quicker.
on October 7, 2015
Really great and above my expectations. Filling up the reservoir and hanging it back is a very small issue. Mirror quality is top-notch. And the wall holder well thought out and very secure using the silicone supplied with the unit.

Best shower mirror I've ever had!

See 1 answered question