biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist

Showing 11-20 of 54 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on October 10, 2013
I have had many shower mirrors and this is the best.....quality made, large size, truly fog-free (most aren't), excellent shelf for a razor, and simple to use. The extra step of filling the back of the mirror with hot water takes a couple of seconds is worth the effort.
on December 12, 2014
A solid product that is actually fog free. I moved, and the company sent me an additional adhesive kit for no charge after a quick email. There is some residue left when removing the product, but considering how solid it is, I'd say it's worth it!
on May 31, 2014
Fantastic solution to my shaving woes. Never fogs and love the squeegee! One word of advice when installing: don't use the supplied silicone. Use a strong name brand silicone and spread allover to have the strongest adhesion to your shower tile.
on January 29, 2015
great product! really works. no steaming up. easy to install. holds up very well so far (4 months). it's proven really useful for me. I get the shaving done in the shower now freeing up the sink when there is traffic in the morning. good product.
on April 18, 2014
Easy to install and ready to use within a day.
Some water spots on the mirror, but nothing I could easily clean off if I weren't so lazy.
Great product, would buy another if my current one ever gives out.
on September 30, 2014
Best shower mirror I ever had; easy to install; won't fall down and, most importantly, really fog less. I've been using it for about 2 months, and it's rally doing the job.
Perfect product at a small price!
on November 12, 2011
Great the product on time and as described. It actually never foggs up, unlike all other products that claim not to fog up. I have a plastic shower wall: the adhesive worked just fine.
on February 28, 2012
Simple. Arrived early. No issues with mounting. Works perfectly. Product is as described. Not a gimmick I am happy to say. Update 18 months later. Still no issues. Works great.
on November 14, 2015
I've used a couple of "no-fog" ones and this one is the only one that stood up to the test of time. Had for over a year and it works like day 1 (which is very good).
on January 19, 2012
Excellent product at a great price! Bought this as a gift and was pleased that the product arrived earlier than expected and works like a charm, doesn't fog up as it claims.

See 1 answered question