march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis sports Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 11-20 of 61 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on July 31, 2011
I have purchases all kinds of "fogless mirrors" They all stop working after a few days and they all fall down.
So far so good. I have had it for a week at it stays clear! Smart and simple. Doesn't fog up...doesn't fall down.
If it ever does (fog up or fall down) I will update this review and share the bad news
on March 7, 2011
This product lives up to its advertising. the best mirror I have bought. I will get another one if something ever happens to this one. Shipping took a long time. I am in Canada and I could not track it with USPS. for the shipping costs I paid, UPS could have been used and I would have got it much quicker.
on October 7, 2015
Really great and above my expectations. Filling up the reservoir and hanging it back is a very small issue. Mirror quality is top-notch. And the wall holder well thought out and very secure using the silicone supplied with the unit.

Best shower mirror I've ever had!
on October 10, 2013
I have had many shower mirrors and this is the best.....quality made, large size, truly fog-free (most aren't), excellent shelf for a razor, and simple to use. The extra step of filling the back of the mirror with hot water takes a couple of seconds is worth the effort.
on December 12, 2014
A solid product that is actually fog free. I moved, and the company sent me an additional adhesive kit for no charge after a quick email. There is some residue left when removing the product, but considering how solid it is, I'd say it's worth it!
on May 31, 2014
Fantastic solution to my shaving woes. Never fogs and love the squeegee! One word of advice when installing: don't use the supplied silicone. Use a strong name brand silicone and spread allover to have the strongest adhesion to your shower tile.
on January 29, 2015
great product! really works. no steaming up. easy to install. holds up very well so far (4 months). it's proven really useful for me. I get the shaving done in the shower now freeing up the sink when there is traffic in the morning. good product.
on April 18, 2014
Easy to install and ready to use within a day.
Some water spots on the mirror, but nothing I could easily clean off if I weren't so lazy.
Great product, would buy another if my current one ever gives out.
on September 30, 2014
Best shower mirror I ever had; easy to install; won't fall down and, most importantly, really fog less. I've been using it for about 2 months, and it's rally doing the job.
Perfect product at a small price!
on November 12, 2011
Great the product on time and as described. It actually never foggs up, unlike all other products that claim not to fog up. I have a plastic shower wall: the adhesive worked just fine.

See 1 answered question