countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Showing 11-20 of 65 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on April 8, 2016
What hasn't been said about this product already? It's amazing and brilliant. And the customer service is some of the best I have ever encountered! After a renovation I needed mounted tape and silicon - they sent it. Then someone "misplaced" the bracket - I called and they are sending another one. Unreal. Highly recommended if you shave in the shower and are sick of other "fogless" mirrors that fog up and need to replace after a few years.
on August 13, 2012
After a search of all the local stores proved fruitless I turned, once again to Amazon.ca --- I should just do it in the beginning and save a lot of hassle. The Fogless Shower Mirror is perfect. Now I get to enjoy a shave in the shower and actually see what I'm doing --- no more crooked side burns or odd looking goatee sides. Every shower should come equiped with one as standard equipment . . . (^_^)
on April 16, 2015
Excellent shower mirror. You fill the backside with hot water from your shower and it works! The provided squeegee is a nice touch. The mirror isn't of the highest quality, so the reflected image isn't the sharpest but I'm not that picky. I've followed the provided instructions to adhere the mirror to the shower tiles and it hasn't fallen yet after months of use.
on February 3, 2012
I ordered Toilet Tree's fogless mirror after reading all the positive reviews. Well, everyone was right. This is a great fogless mirror and my husband loves shaving in the shower with his new toy. Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee by ToiletTree Products. Guaranteed Not to Fog, Designed Not to Fall. #1 product on Amazon.com
on July 31, 2011
I have purchases all kinds of "fogless mirrors" They all stop working after a few days and they all fall down.
So far so good. I have had it for a week at it stays clear! Smart and simple. Doesn't fog up...doesn't fall down.
If it ever does (fog up or fall down) I will update this review and share the bad news
on March 7, 2011
This product lives up to its advertising. the best mirror I have bought. I will get another one if something ever happens to this one. Shipping took a long time. I am in Canada and I could not track it with USPS. for the shipping costs I paid, UPS could have been used and I would have got it much quicker.
on October 7, 2015
Really great and above my expectations. Filling up the reservoir and hanging it back is a very small issue. Mirror quality is top-notch. And the wall holder well thought out and very secure using the silicone supplied with the unit.

Best shower mirror I've ever had!
on October 10, 2013
I have had many shower mirrors and this is the best.....quality made, large size, truly fog-free (most aren't), excellent shelf for a razor, and simple to use. The extra step of filling the back of the mirror with hot water takes a couple of seconds is worth the effort.
on December 12, 2014
A solid product that is actually fog free. I moved, and the company sent me an additional adhesive kit for no charge after a quick email. There is some residue left when removing the product, but considering how solid it is, I'd say it's worth it!
on May 31, 2014
Fantastic solution to my shaving woes. Never fogs and love the squeegee! One word of advice when installing: don't use the supplied silicone. Use a strong name brand silicone and spread allover to have the strongest adhesion to your shower tile.

See 1 answered question