march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage scflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on August 13, 2012
After a search of all the local stores proved fruitless I turned, once again to Amazon.ca --- I should just do it in the beginning and save a lot of hassle. The Fogless Shower Mirror is perfect. Now I get to enjoy a shave in the shower and actually see what I'm doing --- no more crooked side burns or odd looking goatee sides. Every shower should come equiped with one as standard equipment . . . (^_^)
on July 20, 2014
Very nice product, the fixation system puts me at ease and I can rest easy knowing this mirror will not fall off the wall during the middle of the night and give me a heart attack. It is still very light and feels a little bit flimsy, probably as a compromise to make sure it can be held by the wall bracket. The mirror has a slight deformation which also keeps it away from a perfect score.
on May 11, 2011
I like the idea and fogfree feature of the mirror. I wonder if I may have a dud. It is more like a fun-house mirror than a useable cosmetic mirror. I assume it has to do with the thinness of the mirror and the temperature warping it but I am not sure. At any rate, I have to often touch up my shave for missed spots in a way that never happened with my Showertek chrome.
on April 16, 2015
Excellent shower mirror. You fill the backside with hot water from your shower and it works! The provided squeegee is a nice touch. The mirror isn't of the highest quality, so the reflected image isn't the sharpest but I'm not that picky. I've followed the provided instructions to adhere the mirror to the shower tiles and it hasn't fallen yet after months of use.
on February 3, 2012
I ordered Toilet Tree's fogless mirror after reading all the positive reviews. Well, everyone was right. This is a great fogless mirror and my husband loves shaving in the shower with his new toy. Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee by ToiletTree Products. Guaranteed Not to Fog, Designed Not to Fall. #1 product on Amazon.com
on July 31, 2011
I have purchases all kinds of "fogless mirrors" They all stop working after a few days and they all fall down.
So far so good. I have had it for a week at it stays clear! Smart and simple. Doesn't fog up...doesn't fall down.
If it ever does (fog up or fall down) I will update this review and share the bad news
on March 7, 2011
This product lives up to its advertising. the best mirror I have bought. I will get another one if something ever happens to this one. Shipping took a long time. I am in Canada and I could not track it with USPS. for the shipping costs I paid, UPS could have been used and I would have got it much quicker.
on April 20, 2011
Was initially sent a used version of the product but after sending an e-mail to the supplier, was sent a response immediately and received a replacement in the mail with 1 week. The replacement contained a hand-written note and small gift for my troubles. This is EXCELLENT customer service!
on October 7, 2015
Really great and above my expectations. Filling up the reservoir and hanging it back is a very small issue. Mirror quality is top-notch. And the wall holder well thought out and very secure using the silicone supplied with the unit.

Best shower mirror I've ever had!
on October 10, 2013
I have had many shower mirrors and this is the best.....quality made, large size, truly fog-free (most aren't), excellent shelf for a razor, and simple to use. The extra step of filling the back of the mirror with hot water takes a couple of seconds is worth the effort.

See 1 answered question