summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

on March 8, 2013
This mirror is indeed fogless - it functions very well and the little tray to hold my razor works great as it was always a balancing act to find a spot to put it down. It says it's removable, however, I have to question that (you have to silicone it to the wall/plastic surround/tile/etc) - I dont think i'd be able to remove it without damaging the bracket. But it's not like i'll be removing it anytime soon!
on August 13, 2012
After a search of all the local stores proved fruitless I turned, once again to Amazon.ca --- I should just do it in the beginning and save a lot of hassle. The Fogless Shower Mirror is perfect. Now I get to enjoy a shave in the shower and actually see what I'm doing --- no more crooked side burns or odd looking goatee sides. Every shower should come equiped with one as standard equipment . . . (^_^)
on June 16, 2016
I'm moving in a couple of days and I can't seem to remove this from the shower tile. What were they thinking when making this? The product was decent when I was using it but I had to go up real close to get a clear image. Another thing that was really annoying is that I had to fill it with hot water in order for it not to fog. I wouldn't recommend this product if you plan on moving homes.
on July 20, 2014
Very nice product, the fixation system puts me at ease and I can rest easy knowing this mirror will not fall off the wall during the middle of the night and give me a heart attack. It is still very light and feels a little bit flimsy, probably as a compromise to make sure it can be held by the wall bracket. The mirror has a slight deformation which also keeps it away from a perfect score.
on May 11, 2011
I like the idea and fogfree feature of the mirror. I wonder if I may have a dud. It is more like a fun-house mirror than a useable cosmetic mirror. I assume it has to do with the thinness of the mirror and the temperature warping it but I am not sure. At any rate, I have to often touch up my shave for missed spots in a way that never happened with my Showertek chrome.
on April 16, 2015
Excellent shower mirror. You fill the backside with hot water from your shower and it works! The provided squeegee is a nice touch. The mirror isn't of the highest quality, so the reflected image isn't the sharpest but I'm not that picky. I've followed the provided instructions to adhere the mirror to the shower tiles and it hasn't fallen yet after months of use.
on October 26, 2013
Have had this item for many years, probably 7-10..works as promised....Can't live without it....Only complaint, the mirror, when filled with water is slightly heavy, and after 2 years, the notches on the side could not hold the mirror at the proper angle I wanted...it would click down to the vertical position. I resolved this problem by placing a tiny little bottle on the shelf behind the lower rim of the mirror which hold the mirror at the perfect position.
IT NEVER FOGS...and the glue on the wall has held firm over these many years...
on February 3, 2012
I ordered Toilet Tree's fogless mirror after reading all the positive reviews. Well, everyone was right. This is a great fogless mirror and my husband loves shaving in the shower with his new toy. Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee by ToiletTree Products. Guaranteed Not to Fog, Designed Not to Fall. #1 product on Amazon.com
on July 31, 2011
I have purchases all kinds of "fogless mirrors" They all stop working after a few days and they all fall down.
So far so good. I have had it for a week at it stays clear! Smart and simple. Doesn't fog up...doesn't fall down.
If it ever does (fog up or fall down) I will update this review and share the bad news
on March 7, 2011
This product lives up to its advertising. the best mirror I have bought. I will get another one if something ever happens to this one. Shipping took a long time. I am in Canada and I could not track it with USPS. for the shipping costs I paid, UPS could have been used and I would have got it much quicker.

See 1 answered question