summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on June 22, 2016
Great product! Fast shipping! The adhesive sticks to the shower wall very easy. I fill up the mirror with hot water and I have yet to have the mirror fog up on me. I recommend this product as it keeps your sink clean of hair.
on June 19, 2016
It is imperative that you spend some time plotting the spot where you want to put this. The installation is so simple. You clean the area where you want to fix it to. Take off the backing and stick it to the area where you want it to be stuck to. It's that simple. Hold it in place for a little bit and then it's not coming off without some work. It's almost been two months and it's still going strong. Great purchase, you won't be disappointed!
on June 16, 2016
Works really well, Once the hot water is added to the back it nevers fogs up and the squeeze that come with it is great
so is the holder for the squeeze. I highly recommend this item. the size is very good too.
on June 16, 2016
I'm moving in a couple of days and I can't seem to remove this from the shower tile. What were they thinking when making this? The product was decent when I was using it but I had to go up real close to get a clear image. Another thing that was really annoying is that I had to fill it with hot water in order for it not to fog. I wouldn't recommend this product if you plan on moving homes.
on May 13, 2016
By far the best shower mirror I've tried. Unlike the others I've tried, this really is fogless.
on April 21, 2016
If you shave in the shower,this is the mirror to buy.
on April 20, 2016
I purchased this mirror for my husband several years ago. He only used it for a few months. The mirror wasn't easy to see himself with, and got progressively worse with time and use. I would not recommend purchasing this.
on April 18, 2016
No complaints... says what it claims to do. Very easy to install, and doesn't fog up!
on April 8, 2016
What hasn't been said about this product already? It's amazing and brilliant. And the customer service is some of the best I have ever encountered! After a renovation I needed mounted tape and silicon - they sent it. Then someone "misplaced" the bracket - I called and they are sending another one. Unreal. Highly recommended if you shave in the shower and are sick of other "fogless" mirrors that fog up and need to replace after a few years.
on March 17, 2016
The adhesive is strong and easy to install. The mirror works exactly as advertised; it's easy to fill and does not fog at all. Definitely the best shower mirror I have owned.

See 1 answered question