5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so Good
Its a great feeling, when you're in the shower, and you can stare at your face and smile rofl.

This mirror doesn't fog, but granted i've only used it for a week or 2,

it holds up extremely well on the wall, they provide silicon and glue, and i haven't noticed it shake or anything.

I'm glad one of my first purchases on amazon was a good...
Published on Nov. 18 2011 by Samantha

3.0 out of 5 stars fogless mirror
It's a good thing they include the squeegee as it is not really fogless, but for the price it does the trick
Published 3 months ago by Rick Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars fogless mirror, May 20 2014
This review is from: Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee by ToiletTree Products. Guaranteed Not to Fog, Designed Not to Fall. #1 product on Amazon.com

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this a long time ago and hasn't dissapointed me since., April 18 2014
Easy to install and ready to use within a day.
Some water spots on the mirror, but nothing I could easily clean off if I weren't so lazy.
Great product, would buy another if my current one ever gives out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, April 16 2014
Works great and I am happy with purchase so far. I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone to purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Last Mirror I Need to Buy, April 3 2014
This mirror really works. I've bought about 10 fog free shaving mirrors in my life and none of them were any good. I think this one is the last one I'll need to buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars doesn't stay in position, Oct. 11 2013
works well, but I have to wedge something behind it if I want to look at anything except my toes

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!!!, Oct. 10 2013
I have had many shower mirrors and this is the best.....quality made, large size, truly fog-free (most aren't), excellent shelf for a razor, and simple to use. The extra step of filling the back of the mirror with hot water takes a couple of seconds is worth the effort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, March 22 2013
M. Picard (Montreal, Québec) - See all my reviews
I was hesitating between this one and the larger one. This is a good size for shaving !
The silicone glue works great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, March 8 2013
This mirror is indeed fogless - it functions very well and the little tray to hold my razor works great as it was always a balancing act to find a spot to put it down. It says it's removable, however, I have to question that (you have to silicone it to the wall/plastic surround/tile/etc) - I dont think i'd be able to remove it without damaging the bracket. But it's not like i'll be removing it anytime soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, Feb. 15 2013
Tried several other kinds before this one! This one is the best by far and work great! My family loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for . . ., Aug. 13 2012
After a search of all the local stores proved fruitless I turned, once again to Amazon.ca --- I should just do it in the beginning and save a lot of hassle. The Fogless Shower Mirror is perfect. Now I get to enjoy a shave in the shower and actually see what I'm doing --- no more crooked side burns or odd looking goatee sides. Every shower should come equiped with one as standard equipment . . . (^_^)