Format: DVD|Change

on April 26, 2013
Great movie original concept well executed great value fun movie very engaging ;) ;) ;) :) :) ;) enjoy awesome
on August 4, 2011
An amazing movie that will have you thinking twice before going to sleep. Blu-ray makes it so much better!
on December 3, 2010
I have to confess that it took a while for me to understand what was going on in the movie because it is far from obvious. It literally took my breath away until the very end. The good thing about having the Blu-ray is that I can watch over and over again, paying attention to all the little things that I've missed the first time I watched. This is not a movie that follows the normal pattern of beginning, middle, end, it "messes" with your mind and you will end up loving every minute. Totally worth buying it.
on April 26, 2016
One of my favorite movie!
on June 3, 2011
I bought this because it was a better price than what iTunes is for the digital copy ($19.99).

BUT I received it yesterday (June 2) and tried to redeem the digital copy and it is expired as of May 26/11. DISAPPOINTING that it isn't noted on the description.

On the flipside, fantastic movie. BluRay played without any problems.
on January 28, 2011
When I found out when this was coming out I knew I had to get Blu-ray or nothing. Anything else just wouldn't do it justice. I haven't even gotten around to the bonus features yet but I know they'll be just as good as the feature. I'm not sure if I'll even use the digital copy but it's kinda nice knowing it's there and that I won't have to make my own copy of it if the time comes. If you have the appropriate TV you should definitely be getting this.
on June 10, 2016
Fantastic movie!
on February 8, 2016
Great movie.
on January 16, 2016
Great movie.
on June 27, 2015
Was very liked by my family members (all guys). Action, drama and suspense all packed in this one movie.
I would compare it to a doctor who episode - fast paced (no aliens travelling in time) ) but people travelling in and out of dreams and confusion as to where they are. The ending was interesting.