march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVD|Change

on December 3, 2010
I have to confess that it took a while for me to understand what was going on in the movie because it is far from obvious. It literally took my breath away until the very end. The good thing about having the Blu-ray is that I can watch over and over again, paying attention to all the little things that I've missed the first time I watched. This is not a movie that follows the normal pattern of beginning, middle, end, it "messes" with your mind and you will end up loving every minute. Totally worth buying it.
on June 3, 2011
I bought this because it was a better price than what iTunes is for the digital copy ($19.99).

BUT I received it yesterday (June 2) and tried to redeem the digital copy and it is expired as of May 26/11. DISAPPOINTING that it isn't noted on the description.

On the flipside, fantastic movie. BluRay played without any problems.
on January 28, 2011
When I found out when this was coming out I knew I had to get Blu-ray or nothing. Anything else just wouldn't do it justice. I haven't even gotten around to the bonus features yet but I know they'll be just as good as the feature. I'm not sure if I'll even use the digital copy but it's kinda nice knowing it's there and that I won't have to make my own copy of it if the time comes. If you have the appropriate TV you should definitely be getting this.
on February 8, 2016
Great movie.
on January 16, 2016
Great movie.
on June 27, 2015
Was very liked by my family members (all guys). Action, drama and suspense all packed in this one movie.
I would compare it to a doctor who episode - fast paced (no aliens travelling in time) ) but people travelling in and out of dreams and confusion as to where they are. The ending was interesting.
on February 12, 2012
Great Movie!! Well worth the purchase! Ive watched it many times over and would still continue to. Original story.
Leo does an amazing performance in this. All actors I found were incredible.
on January 21, 2015
This is not just the bluray. It's bluray and DVD and digital copy.
It includes 2 bluray (movie and special features) and 1 DVD. It also includes a digital copy code for computer or portable device use. It may say expired but if you contact amazon they will give you a working one.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon December 12, 2010
When you watch this 2010 sci-fi thriller, you need to pay close attention. You may want to turn on the subtitles to help follow the conversation, or you may get lost in the twists and turns of the plot. This was what happened to me at my first viewing, but the pieces started to fall into place when I watched the movie for the second time. The story is about a group of people who steals secrets from corporate leaders by entering into their dreams in operations dubbed "extraction". They push the boundary further by trying to plant an idea into the subconscious mind of the heir of an industrial magnate. The operation is called "inception". I can see why some viewers would throw up their hands on this movie, given the complexity of the plot, but they should give some leeway to the writer-director-producer of this film, Christopher Nolan, who is well known for experimental film making. This film is not your run-of-the-mill sci-fi and it requires certain amount of effort from the viewers to follow Nolan's thoughts. Lead actor Leonardo DiCaprio is great as usual, but the one to watch is the Japanese actor Ken Watanabe, who is famous as Lord Katsumoto Moritsu in "The Last Samurai".
on May 22, 2014
I'm sure on some level this is a brilliant movie with excellent special effects but I skipped through most of it...made no sense to me.