biss Learn more boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-10 of 128 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on November 29, 2011
It isn't often that I am 100% satisfied with a purchase but today KitchenAid has made my day! Say goodbye to stopping the mixer frequently to scrape down the sides. This beater works like a charm, scraping the sides and bottom to facilitate smooth and even ingredient blending. I absolutely love it and would highly recommend it to anyone owning a KitchenAid mixer. It is a fantastic addition! KitchenAid should be including this as the standard beater with their mixer.
0Comment57 of 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 20, 2012
Love the KitchenAid Flex Edge Beater! Must admit I was somewhat skeptical but the other reviews were a big help in making that final decision to order one. Glad I did! No more stopping to scrape the bowl during the mixing process, the flex edge beater did an excellent job of scraping the bowl and incorporating all the ingredients. I highly recommend it.
on December 20, 2011
Works wonders. I don't need to stop my blender at all anymore. It scrapes the bowl for me! Definitely worth it!!
on December 21, 2012
I should have bought this when it first came out...because now I don't know how I lived without it! Don't hesitate...get it now!
on December 1, 2012
Great product. A must for the kitchen. This beater gets right to the edge and is perfect when making up chocolate chip cookies. Thanks Amazon for the quick delivery and as advertised.
on October 17, 2012
Love this flat beater! No longer do I have to use a plastic spatula to move stuff off the bowl and into the centre. Great purchase.
on January 29, 2012
what a great accessory for my new stand mixer. It works well and means much less spatula work, saving the time of lifting the mixer head. Its a shame Kitchenaid doesn't include one of these blades with their mixers!
on February 22, 2013
Bought this for my wife for her 5 quart mixer bowl. the dimensions on this was wrong but I ordered it anyway and found that it was perfect for her bowl. she is very satisfied with it and uses it all the time.I don't see why Kitchen Aid does not come out with this beater in the first package,their beater is garbage, does not come close enough to the edge of the mixer bowl to do a good job of mixing with out stopping the machine and scraping the side of the bowl continually
on September 22, 2014
Fabulous, fantastic, wish I had this many years ago when I did a lot more baking. This is definitely a must have tool in your kitchen . A little pricey, but it is KitchenAid, so it should last forever.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 29, 2016
I've had this product for over two years now, and it still looks new. The rubber edge has held up well with moderate use, and frequent prolonged hot water soaking before cleaning. There is no evidence of cracks on the rubber at all, and it doesn't look aged. The metal has held up well, too. There is no chipping or denting of the white paint, which suggests very good quality, and standards with regards to food safety.

The product itself is easy to clean, and food lifts easily from it when just running it under hot water. I've had no issues with staining or mould. '

I recommend this product to absolutely anyone buying a Kitchen Aid mixer, as it's far superior to the standard beater that comes with the kit, because this one scrapes the bowl as it mixes, making things mix much more consistently. It easily picks up things like cake mixes from the sides of the bowl and mixes them in well with the rest of the mix.

Every Kitchen Aid owner needs this accessory!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse