countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Showing 1-10 of 164 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on May 8, 2016
great product, well made, and arrived in excellent condition. The wife is enjoying using it, and loves the product. It take the work out of scraping things down in the bowl, and she is so happy with the product. Would recommend this product
on November 29, 2011
It isn't often that I am 100% satisfied with a purchase but today KitchenAid has made my day! Say goodbye to stopping the mixer frequently to scrape down the sides. This beater works like a charm, scraping the sides and bottom to facilitate smooth and even ingredient blending. I absolutely love it and would highly recommend it to anyone owning a KitchenAid mixer. It is a fantastic addition! KitchenAid should be including this as the standard beater with their mixer.
on June 7, 2016
Looked online for this piece as they are so expensive in the store. Wasn't much cheaper online, but I guess a dollar not spent is a dollar saved right. Either way, it's a great product and definitely my preferred attachment.
on April 20, 2012
Love the KitchenAid Flex Edge Beater! Must admit I was somewhat skeptical but the other reviews were a big help in making that final decision to order one. Glad I did! No more stopping to scrape the bowl during the mixing process, the flex edge beater did an excellent job of scraping the bowl and incorporating all the ingredients. I highly recommend it.
on December 20, 2011
Works wonders. I don't need to stop my blender at all anymore. It scrapes the bowl for me! Definitely worth it!!
on December 1, 2012
Great product. A must for the kitchen. This beater gets right to the edge and is perfect when making up chocolate chip cookies. Thanks Amazon for the quick delivery and as advertised.
on October 17, 2012
Love this flat beater! No longer do I have to use a plastic spatula to move stuff off the bowl and into the centre. Great purchase.
on January 29, 2012
what a great accessory for my new stand mixer. It works well and means much less spatula work, saving the time of lifting the mixer head. Its a shame Kitchenaid doesn't include one of these blades with their mixers!
on February 22, 2013
Bought this for my wife for her 5 quart mixer bowl. the dimensions on this was wrong but I ordered it anyway and found that it was perfect for her bowl. she is very satisfied with it and uses it all the time.I don't see why Kitchen Aid does not come out with this beater in the first package,their beater is garbage, does not come close enough to the edge of the mixer bowl to do a good job of mixing with out stopping the machine and scraping the side of the bowl continually
TOP 500 REVIEWERon May 6, 2014
Went with the KitchenAid Edge Beater over the other model because I do not care for plastic items.
Plastic does not seem to last the test of time.
This is good and solid.
From reading other reviews I will use the Kitchenaid shield to avoid "fly aways".
I whip up butter mixed with light olive oil to reduce cholesterol (according to the Heart and Stroke Foundation)
and frequently have had to use a spatula to unstick the butter from the sides.

UPDATE:
Be advised flour etc. can really fly out of the bowl using this. I don't use it all that often anymore.