biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on January 24, 2016
Whereas I think the product is awesome, I'm not happy at all with how the product arrived. Through the plastic packaging, there was what looked like dust on the silicone part of the scraper, except that it was yellowish (see photo). I opened it and ran my finger on the "dust" and it seemed thick. I smelled it and it wasn't dust, it was MOULD. Not cool. Please tell me how old got inside my packaging. Now I have to soak it in bleach.
review image
on January 15, 2015
Does not perform as stated I still had to scrape the sides of the bowl both with cookie dough and cake mix. Disappointed.
on May 25, 2015
The beater did not scrape along the sides and was too short, so basically useless for its purpose. It supposedly was meant to be used with my model of Kitchenaid mixer but didn't work. It was returned, which is the only good part of this story, Amazon was great about returning, very easy step by step process.
on November 17, 2015
I found that I had to change back to the original beater as this threw the flour out of the bowl and over me! It didn't seem to mix right to the sides which I thought was the object of this beater. It just sits in a drawer now. Very disappointed with this.
on December 31, 2015
My Model: 4KSM6573CCU (KitchenAid® Professional 6000 Lift Stand Mixer from Costco)
This does not fit. The rubber doesn't reach the bowl
Looks well made for those with a model that it does fit on.
on July 26, 2014
Did not scrape the edges as much as I thought it will. Not really functional. I ended up returning it..
on November 29, 2015
does not scrap the side of the bowl, or even tough it for that matter. Useless!
on October 9, 2014
Ça repousse le mélange hors du plat! Un vrai gâchis!
on January 16, 2016
DID NOT FIT AND HAD TO RETURN.
on May 3, 2014
This does not work. It will not rotate it freezes up. The first one I ordered was my mistake it was for the other type of mixer with the tilting head. but this was the right one but it just doesn't turn in the bowl.
0Comment0 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse